Part 19 🧥🐻

AYESHA's POV

AYESHA's POV

Cassius and I are sitting in a silent awkward drive to my apartment. I haven't said a word to him since we got in and begun the ride. He keeps stealing glances at me and not going to lie i am too. He looks so good when he drives, something about his perfect jaw line and the way he clenched it when he's angry like he did before. Gosh.

"Why you keep on staring at me?," he asks starling me and breaking the silence. I hadn't noticed i was looking at him.

"I wasn't," i say blankly looking towards the road

"Uhm," he hums and once again we are back in silence.

I then see him take a left turn in the freeway instead of going straight to my apartment which confuses me.

"Where are we going, this is not the way to my apartment," i say

"Chill aight, i know the way to your apartment...just wanna show you something first," he says smiling and revealing his dimples and perfect smile.

I roll my eyes and then look straight at the road wanting to find out where we was going.

"We're here," says Cassius turning off his car after we had parked in a dark looking park of some sort. It was now 7 so the sun had obviously already gone so i couldn't see shit.

this niggas tryna murder me run bitch 🏃🏾‍♀️

"Are you planning on murdering me Cassius?,"

"Nah mama chill, just wait and see," he says. I couldn't see his facial expressions clearly in the dark but i could tell he was smiling.

As soon as he finishes his statements some lights then light right up allowing me to see clearly. We were at one of those outside car movie thingies! I take a picture and send it to Chrissy.

MuhFuckenRIDEORDIE😤❤️🤘🏾

bro tell me why this nigga took me here👀

y'all on a fucken date!?!?!?😭