Part 28 🎃🧡

CHRISSY's POV

CHRISSY's POV

earlier, still the same day ...

"When we finna get there G?," i asked whining in his passenger seat.

"Calm down shawty we almost there," he replied rubbing my thigh with his focus still on the road

Geezy and I had been sitting in this car for what seemed like forever. I'm so happy he agreed to come and surprise Ayesha and Cassius. I couldn't go with them when she asked me to tag along for moral support because of my exams which by the way have been killing me. So glad i'm done with that.

She was disappointed but understood. Her lil preggy got her moody as fuck though. Like ain't it too soon for that damn?

But i'm so fucking excited to be an aunt real talk. Like i can't even wait for this! I hope it's a girlie so I can teach her how to be a bad bitch like her auntie.

Geezy thinks it's a boy because he has "intuition for these typa things" but i know Ayesha is having a girl I can feel it. She's been sooo happy recently with Cassius and to be honest if she's happy I'm happier, love seeing my girl win.

"So before we get there imma need us to make a stop first," i said thinking of how i was going to say what i wanted to say and hope it wouldn't be awkward

"Aight, where we stopping?," he asks

"By Mikes," i say nonchalantly and he just nods.

I need to talk to Mike first since his place is on the way to Ayesha's. I'm not comfortable with the way i needed things between us. I still have so much love for him but right now a relationship is kind of suffocating. I need to find myself.

Geezy knows this. We've spoken about this, we talk about everything really. He told me how he has feelings for me and so do I but he respects my decision to find myself and also explore instead of rushing into a relationship.

He knows what happened between Jade and I, he didn't seem bothered by it. One thing I love about Geezy is that he's understanding and speaks up when something is bothering him.

Jade and I only happened once and i doubt we will again. The experience was different and fun though ian gonna lie

Especially Geezys. This man will be the death of me i promise y'all. The typa sex him and i have is different and i don't know how to explain it but that nigga knows how to fuck!

"You're okay with that?," i ask him

"It's alright just do what you gotta do," he says flashing a quick smile at me.

I kiss him on the cheek and we continue the ride in comfortable silence.

After about an hour and 30 minutes we get to Mikes place. I had texted him that Geezy and I were stopping by and he didn't mind.