Part 23 🕕🕯️

CHRISSY's POV

CHRISSY's POV

After my talk with Ayesha yesterday i'm now feeling a little better. I don't like keeping secrets it's not my thing to be honest. Now i have to break things down to Mike. I'm a little nervous but i have to do it.

With Geezy things with me and him have just been about casual sex. I do like him but im not breaking up with Mike because i feel trapped just to get into another relationship. I want to explore what i like. Basically hoe a little and Geezy is fine with that.

I'm at school on my lunch break so i decide to sit by the benches and face time Mike.

here goes fucking nothing

"Hey baby," he answers trying to set his phone down by his desk so that i can see him properly.

"Hey...," i reply dryly

"You okay? You don't seem like yourself today,"

I then take a deep sigh. This is going to be harder than i fucking thought.

"Baby i need to talk to you,"

"What's up?," he asks me

"I don't think we should be together anymore...,"

"You wanna break up?," he asks calmly

"Yes, trust me baby i do still love and probably always will, you're my first love...my first everything but i feel like i need to i don't know...,"

"Explore other people?," he says finishing my sentence.

is he reading my mind?

"Yeah...How'd you know i was finna say that?,"

"Cause when i came there to visit i could feel something was off with you, i understand where you're coming from...you're all i've known and it feels a like we haven't had the chance to experience other people,"

"Yeahhh that's how i feel,"

"We'll if that's what you want then it's okay baby just know i love you and i'll always care for you,"

"I love you too baby,"

He waves and then ends the face time. Even though he said all that shit and made it seem like it was okay and he understood i know he's not okay. Shiiid i'm not too. I feel so fucking bad but i had to do it i guess. But i'm definitely going to miss him sooo much. I actually low key feel like crying right now.

"Hey are you okay?,"

I look up and i see Jade. Jade and I are in the same class and we talk from time to time. She's a cool person and I absolutely love her fashion taste.