Part 5 👾💕

AYESHA's POV

AYESHA's POV

"Damn, these people are wilding!", shouts Cassius who is sitting opposite me in our booth.

Its just me and him now, Geezy and Chrissy went to dance and left saying something about Chrissy wingwomaning for Geezy, leaving me and Cassius to look after their drinks. I only drank one cocktail earlier at the bar before i went to sit back down since I'm avoiding a hangover and I think I saw Cassius taking some whiskey.

It's pretty loud in the club or restaurant, I can't even tell, this place is dimly lit.

"Huh!," I shout back to respond to what he had said. He chuckles and indicates we go outside so we get up heading to the balcony with him behind me.

It's way quieter out here and thanks to the Christmas lights hung up I can see clearer now. Cassius joins me with two tequila shots in his hands a short moment later. So now this nigga wants to turn up? He had been sitting inside gawking at me in the booth without saying a single word at me the whole time.

He hands me one shot and I take it. "To uumm... fun", he says holding his shot up at me so that we can make a toast.

"Fun? Nigga i keep telling you you're corny as hell", I laugh at his cringey toast.

"Nigga whatever, drink that shit ma", he laughs, removing his dreads from his face with his other hand.

Damn

He's been doing that with his dreads all night and i have to say he looks really sexy when he does that.

"Okay then to fun!," I say laughing and we take down the shots together.

This shit burns woooo!

I haven't taken a shot in a long time. Cassius notices me scrunching my face and laughs.

"Stop laughing it ain't even funny", I say playfully pushing him.

"The fuck it is," he replies still laughing.

We talk for hours about almost everything and getting to know each other better. He tells me about how he also didn't grow up in the city and came to make something out of himself through music here so we have that in common.

He then orders a plate of mac and cheese and we sit on the couch, still on the balcony. I told him before he ordered that club food usually doesn't taste good but he ignored me, saying something about trying out new things or whatever his corny ass was saying so I let him be. When the food arrives he takes a bite with his fork and immediately spits it out. I start laughing hysterically at him.

"Nigga what i say!?" I say to him still laughing. He looks at me and chuckles.

"Aight I get it, you can stop laughing now damn," he says wiping his mouth and drinking some water I handed him.