1-10

1

Chapter 1 Shantideva

Yin Jitian opened his eyes with difficulty, and in the dimness, he seemed to see the whispers of three monks groaning.

"The spiritual root is destroyed, and the cultivation base is completely scattered. I can't continue to practice in the future. I'm afraid Shantideva will never recover!"

"Alas! His trauma is not serious, and the main purpose of the person who injured him is to destroy his spiritual root! "

Amitabha, I hope Shantideva can overcome the difficulties long ago, and don't feel the pain of death because of this!"

Yin Jitian couldn't understand what they were talking about, but felt that his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, gradually sinking into darkness. Then he had a long dream.

In the dream, there is a little boy in ancient costume, about five years old, who looks as delicate and beautiful as a ceramic doll. Then, the little boy was brought back to the temple by a young monk, the Void Elder of the Ten Thousand Buddhas Temple, and accepted as a closed disciple, bestowed the Dharma name 'Shantideva'.

The little boy is born with extraordinary aptitude, and his talent is extraordinary, which makes the path of cultivation very smooth. It took others decades to cultivate to a realm. In just ten years, he has reached the peak of the mirror world. In the cultivation world, he is hailed as a genius by everyone.

Unexpectedly, he was plotted against him and destroyed the most important thing in his practice—the spiritual root.

Yin Jitian dreamed here, and the whole person suddenly woke up with a lot of thin sweat on his forehead.

He blinked his eyes, propped himself up, leaned against the wall and sat up, only to realize that he was in a quaint room, the place was not spacious, and the furnishings were extremely simple, a bookcase, a dresser, a A table, two chairs, and a bed where he is now lying.

where is this?

Doubts flashed in Yin Jitian's eyes, remembering that he was fighting with people before, what about after?

He shook his head vigorously, he couldn't remember what happened later, but he always felt that something was missing in his heart!

Suddenly, a large amount of unfamiliar memories that did not belong to him flooded into his mind. Like a movie, it played quickly in his mind, and the picture turned out to be exactly the same as the dream he had had before.

Yin Jitian was stunned for a while, shouldn't he have traveled through?

Thinking of this, he quickly got up and grabbed the bronze mirror on the dressing cabinet to take a photo, and immediately saw a young face, about fifteen or six years old, with red lips and white teeth, beautiful and delicate facial features, beautiful eyes, moist and green, especially The cinnabar mole between the eyebrows is even more stunning. The only thing that makes people feel regretful is the bare head.

Yin Jitian widened his pupils.

The boy in the mirror looks exactly the same as the boy in his dream who grew up as a teenager, er, it seems a little different, he seems to have a cinnabar mole more than the boy in the dream!

Yin Jitian seriously recalled that it was indeed a cinnabar mole more than the person in the dream.

In modern times, he also has such a mole. Could it be that he even brought that mole with him because of his time travel?