141-150

41

Chapter 141 The Auction Venue

Before walking out of the gate of Beijia, Bei Yitong handed over a hat to Yin Jitian.

Bei Wei, Bei Sheng and the five guards who followed Bei Ming on weekdays also took out their hats and put them on their heads.

Yin Jitian put down the white veil on the hat, and then looked at the person behind him and asked, "Why don't you see the Big Dipper!"

Bei Yitong moved the hat on his head slightly, then put down the veil, and then He said lightly: "He went to the chief to receive the punishment!"

Bei Sheng and Bei Wei who were behind heard Bei Yitong's words, shrank their shoulders, and reduced their sense of existence, so as not to be reminded of their dereliction of duty in the border city.

Yin Jitian asked curiously, "What did he do wrong?"

"Be respectful to the master, and, if you speak rudely, you should be punished!"

Bei Yitong didn't want to talk about Beidou again, and took Yin Jitian out of the gate of Bei's house.

As soon as Yin Jitian walked out of the gate, he was stunned by the crowd of people coming and going at the gate. The grand occasion in front of him was even more crowded than the day of the Fate Festival, almost shoulder-to-shoulder, with toes on heels walking on the road , Moreover, there are many kinds of evil cultivators.

"Isn't the beast tide over? Why are there still so many people?"

Bei Yitong explained: "Originally after the beast tide, the monks from the east, west and north would all return to their sects, but I don't know who suggested it. , it is said that it is rare for the monks of the four divisions to get together and put the good things obtained from the beast tide to the south for auction together, and everyone does not need to run to the other three divisions for the things they want to buy!"

"This proposal is really good. !"

Bei Yitong sneered at the corner of his mouth: "I don't know what medicine is sold in the gourd of the proposer!"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "Do you think this is strange?"

"I always feel that it is not simple. Now! Not only Beihuang City, but even the nearby towns are filled with people from the other three divisions!"

Yin Jitian seemed to think of something, and his eyes lit up: "Then my master, are they still in the south?"

"Then see if your master wants to buy or auction anything!"

Yin Jitian suddenly wilted. : "He's so poor, how could he have something to buy or sell? Even the talisman and magic weapon that he gave me were picked up from dead people!" The

more he talked, the more shameless he felt!

It seems that he wants to find Void to clarify things, and he can only ask when he sees it later. However, fortunately for him now, those things are no longer a big deal, and there is no difference between later and earlier!

Bei Yitong's light laughter came from the veil: "The monks have always paid little attention to things outside themselves, and naturally they don't care about spirit stones and fulus."

He held Yin Jitian's hand tightly: "If Shantiantian has Whatever you want, just tell me, as long as I can do it, I will try my best to do it for you. Speaking of which, I have not officially hired you, nor have I held a grand wedding ceremony with you. "..."