241-250

41

Chapter 241 - Ancient Mysteries (25) - I Won't Tell You

Hearing the sound, everyone turned to look at Old Ancestor Ji, only to see that he was enduring the severe pain, holding the back of his left hand tightly with his right hand.

"Husband, what's the matter with you?" Ancestor Ji Mei anxiously helped Ancestor Ji to sit down.

Seeing this, Tun Po hurried back: "Master, what's the matter with you?"

Yin Jitian saw Tun Po returned to the evil cultivator's team, and felt very lost in his heart!

I haven't been hugged by Bei Ming for many days, so that I forgot that swallowing soul is the identity of evil cultivator.

If it wasn't for Bei Yufeng pushing Tun Po, he would have hugged Tun Po regardless of his identity!

Yin Ji Tian gave Bei Yufeng a dull look, then grabbed Bei Ming from Bei Yuhong's hand, kissed him fiercely on the lips, and held him tightly in his arms to comfort him that he didn't hug him just now. To the dejected mood of swallowing!

Bei Yufeng was stared inexplicably!

Where did he offend Shantideva?

Ancestor sprite slowly released his right hand after the pain was over!

When everyone saw it, a large piece of red flesh was burned on the back of the left hand of the ancestor!

"This... what's going on here!" Ancestor Ji Mei was so distressed when he saw the back of his hand that was burned red!

Swallowing Soul quickly took out the ointment and applied it to the ancestors!

Ancestor Qi frowned and said, "Before, when I saw people from the Bei family bullying Po'er, I wanted to rush over to find people from the Bei family to settle the account, but I didn't expect that my left hand just reached the place of the decent people. I was scalded by the righteousness over there!"

Xie Xiu was shocked!

Ancestor Qi asked incredulously, "What? Husband, did your hand get scalded by righteousness?

" Immediately burned, I guessed that the evil cultivator could not cross the border, and the decent cultivator could not come to our side!"

Ancestor Qi Mei's face filled with doubts: "But, it's not right! Po'er rushed over there, why is there nothing at all?"

The action of swallowing the medicine stopped: "I don't know!"

He was sure he didn't know . What's going on? When I stayed with the decent monk a few days ago, I didn't see anything happening.

However, when I heard Bei Yuhong anxiously calling Shantian Tian to be careful in the labyrinth, I was extremely anxious!

After the labyrinth disappeared, seeing Shantideva standing in a pool of blood, his heart panicked, and he ran over regardless of his life.

At the time, the only thought in his mind was to make sure Shantideva was injured.

Old Ancestor Qi glared at him: "Don't be so reckless next time!"

Tun Po knew that Old Ancestor Qi was caring about him, and immediately responded, "Yes!"

Ancestor Qi Mei complained, "Po'er, you are so worried. That little monk, but, look, he only has the young master of the Bei family in his heart! The master really feels worthless for you!"