251-260

51

Chapter 251 Me too!

Ancestor Qi looked at Yin Jitian sarcastically: "Don't you really believe what this kid said? What he said is the legendary God Realm! No one can verify whether there is a God Realm or not. Even if there is a God Realm, how could the stone statue in the God Realm fall into the Cultivation Realm!"

Yin Jitian glanced at her lightly, and then his eyes fell back to Xuanyuan Yu.

Xuanyuan Yu rubbed the increasingly painful forehead, and after a while, he let out a breath and said, "I don't know! Just pretend I didn't say anything!"

He turned around and flew the magic weapon towards the stone statue. past!

Yin Jitian's eyes shifted along with Xuanyuan Yu, watching him cherish the appearance of gently stroking the stone statue's face, immediately made people feel that the stone statue was his lover!

Suddenly, the eyes are black!

Yin Jitian was covering his eyes!

Immediately afterwards, a domineering voice came from his ears: "Don't look at him!"

Bei Yufeng, who was beside him, shouted dissatisfiedly: "Hey! Hey! Don't do anything to Shantian!"

Old Ancestor Qi hurried with anger He stood in front of Tun Po and glared at Bei Yufeng: "What happened to my apprentice to the little monk? Before the secret realm was closed, my apprentice even ventured in to find him. This is much better than the young master of your northern family! Look at your young master of the northern family, from before entering the hall, he has been in a coma until now, and the young monk is taking care of him the whole time. What is the use of such a Taoist companion? "

You..." Bei Yufeng didn't know what words to use to refute him for a while!

When Yin Jitian heard the last sentence, he immediately felt the hand covering his eyes and trembled slightly!

He said a little angrily: "Ancestor sprite, only I know whether my Taoist companion is good or not, it's not your turn to make a conclusion! It's like the shoes on your feet, whether they fit or not, only I know! Ancestor, she is not very good in my eyes. In terms of appearance, she is not as good-looking as my Dao Companion. Speaking of cultivation, she is indeed higher than my Dao Companion. However, compared to casting ability, tailoring ability, and alchemy ability, she How can she be as good as my Dao Companion, but she is a perfect person in your heart, isn't she?" The

ancestor didn't even think about it, he replied proudly, "Of course!"

"Damn! "Ancestor Ji Mei shyly smacked Old Ancestor Ji's chest!

Yin Jitian firmly said: "Me too!"

The hands covering his eyes tightened tightly!

Tun Po said with voice transmission: "Stupid!"

Yin Jitian heard laughter in his voice, and the corners of his lips could not help but bend an arc!

He knew that Bei Ming was very helpless, and the separation of soul and body was not what Bei Ming wanted!

Besides, Bei Ming's body can't move, isn't he still swallowing his soul?

Before the closure of the secret realm, besides swallowing the soul to come to him, who is not afraid of being locked in the secret realm for a lifetime to find him?

Bei Yufeng smiled proudly: "Ancestor sprite, you heard Shantiantian's words! In his eyes, Ming'er is the best!"

Ancestor sprite snorted coldly!