341-350 end

41

Chapter 341

The hall master, the demon general and others standing on the turtle's back heard the enthusiastic cheers and glanced at each other!

Immediately afterwards, they also appeared on the spacious avenue, and were immediately shocked by the lively scene in front of them.

Beneath the black swamp is another prosperous scene. On both sides of the wide avenue, people are crowded with the people of the gods and demons.

Their faces were full of excitement and enthusiasm, and they kept shouting 'Welcome to the Dark God King and Queen's return'. If it wasn't for the demon soldiers to block them, I'm afraid all the people would crowd up. besiege them!

In the sky, in addition to the magic soldiers maintaining the order, there are all kinds of huge magical beasts roaring excitedly in the sky, and the whole sky is densely covered, which is very spectacular!

Guisha and Void, excitedly waved to the people on both sides and shouted: "We are back!"

Someone shouted excitedly: "It's Heisha Demon General and Jiangwu Demon General!"

Yin Jitian looked at the sons of the gods and demons who cheered enthusiastically. The people, who were also infected in their hearts, waved at them a little excitedly, and then turned to the tortoise who was still outside the demon world, and instructed by voice transmission: "Place the ghost soldiers in the comatose Hell properly!

" Yes!"

"Also, let the two pairs of sharp fangs of the fish that once bit my butt be washed and waited for me to clean it up!"

The Turtle: "..."

It quietly thought for that fish in its heart The black fish mourns!

Di Ming frowned, and suddenly said, "Noisy!"

He was very happy to be able to return to the world of gods and demons, but the people of the world of gods and demons were too enthusiastic, which made him a little uncomfortable!

Yin Jitian suggested, "Let's go back to the Dark Temple!"

In fact, he was also tired. After all, he just passed the calamity today and wanted to rest.

Emperor Ming disappeared on the street with the Yin sacrifice to the sky, leaving behind the ghost temple and the blood soul to feel the warm welcome of the people!

Gui Sha looked at the disappearing figure in front of him, and while waving to the people, he whispered to the void: "I bet the king and the queen must have rolled onto the bed!"

Void laughed: "The king has been holding back for ten thousand years , I won't be able to vent for a while, I think, some of the queen will suffer in the future!"

Gui Sha suddenly looked at the void with playful eyes.

Void was stared at by him and his whole body was hairy: "Why are you looking at me like this?"

"I just want to ask you, you have been a monk for so many years, have you ever opened meat!"

Void's face suddenly flushed: "You care about me Have you ever opened meat! You still care about yourself, how have you been following the trend over the years?"

Gui Sha weakly sighed: "What else can I do, it's not only every time I have a chance to come here. Yuanshan asked him to get together!" The void