111-120

11

Chapter 111 Unique Ability

Chi Yanpeng suddenly widened its big bird's eyes, and the flames that had reached its throat were swallowed up by it, and it immediately propped its stomach into a big round ball.

Immediately after, the fiery red body returned to its original state, and the surrounding temperature also dropped!

Chi Yanpeng shook his body in horror, dragged his round body, and immediately knelt on the ground, his head slammed on the ground, and immediately, his sharp mouth plunged into the mud, and suddenly a pile of sand was splashed!

Holding the iron cage for catching monsters, the leader of the wild team, who was about to cover the blazing Peng, was stunned to see this scene. At this time, he had forgotten to cover the fierce blazing Peng!

And Yin Jitian, who was standing beside the leader of the wild team, hurriedly poked Thunder Tiger's butt with his fingers when Chi Yanpeng wanted to breathe fire!

Of course, it's not that he is afraid of Chi Yanpeng, it's just that he doesn't want to expose his teleportation ability.

However, Thunder Tiger has not shown his power yet, how could Chi Yanpeng become so docile so quickly?

Thunder Tiger, who had been poked in the buttocks, trembled on the spot, but he couldn't make a sound so that Yin Jitian wouldn't keep poking in such an embarrassing place.

"It...it...what happened to it?" the leader of the wild team asked in surprise, looking at the blazing peng who suddenly knelt down.

Why does he feel that Chi Yanpeng is afraid, and even thinks that it looks like it is kowtowing to the high-level monster!

Yin Jitian felt that this flaming peng should be afraid of seeing Lei Tinghu, so he suddenly became obedient, and even knelt down and kowtowed to Lei Tinghu.

Of course, it was impossible for him to say this to the leader of the wild team, so he had to make up an excuse to deceive the leader: "It's waiting for me to tame it, but watching it here will distract me, after all This is the first time I have tamed a sixth-level monster, and I was afraid that I would go wrong, so..." The

leader of the wild team hurriedly said: "I understand! I understand! Thank you fellow Daoist first! Then..."

He raised the iron cage: "Do you need this?"

Yin Jitian waved his hand: "No need!"

He's here again, so of course he doesn't need an iron cage!

A look of astonishment flashed in the eyes of the leader of the wild team. Even a ninth-level beast master, when using his affinity to run in with the monster, must use an iron cage to cover the monster to prevent the monster from resisting and hurting himself!

He rolled his eyes and thought to himself, the fellow Daoist in front of him might not be as simple as an intermediate animal master, otherwise, he would not be so confident!

As soon as the leader of the wild team thought that Yin sacrifice to the sky could make the sixth-level monsters make a contract with him, he happily walked back to his team and looked at the group of fifth-level monsters who were still obedient to the side. Believe in the ability of Yin to sacrifice to heaven!

As soon as the leader of the Yin Jitian waited for the field team to leave, he said to Lei Tinghu: "Can you make this eagle listen to you, and then make a contract for that fellow daoist?"