11-20

11

Chapter 11 What Rhythm Is This?

When Yin Jitian came out of the guest room, he inquired about the location of the main residence of the Bei family from the second inn.

The Bei family is one of the largest families in Beihuang City, and it is quite easy to find the location of the main residence.

Yin Jitian turned to the corner of Beihuang Main Street and saw two big red lanterns hanging on the gate of a mansion in the distance. On the left and right sides of the door, there were ten servants in new and festive clothes standing on each side. , so that passersby can see that the owner of the house is having a wedding.

However, the door was very deserted, and for a long time, no guests came to greet him.

Yin Jitian walked to the gate with doubts, and saw the words Beifu written on the plaque on the door, only then did he confirm that he did not go through the wrong door.

When the servant standing at the door of Beijia saw the moment when Yin sacrificed to heaven, his eyes lit up, and the butler standing inside the door immediately shouted excitedly: "Come! Come!"

Then, the butler walked away with a smile on his face He came out and said, "Are you the master of Shantideva of Wanfo Temple?"

Yin Jitian's eyes flashed with confusion, he touched his bare head, but didn't immediately reply to his words. For some reason, he always felt that this place was very strange. The outside is decorated very festively, however, there is no lively atmosphere.

However, didn't Wujing say before that the auspicious time is coming? Why haven't any guests come to congratulate you?

At this time, two women dressed as matchmakers happily walked out of the mansion, and the moment they saw Yin sacrifice to the sky, the smiles on their faces became a little bigger: "Yo! The little boy is finally here! "The

two walked to Yin Jitian's side, took his arms very tacitly, and pulled him into the North Mansion with both toughness and softness.

Yin Jitian felt that things were getting more and more wrong, and quickly said: "The poor monk is sending gifts to Elder Bei!" When the

two matchmakers heard this, they immediately burst into laughter, and the smiles were a little more meaningful.

"Know! We know!"

Are you sure you really know?

Yin Jitian glanced at them suspiciously, then looked forward, and was immediately sucked all attention by the handsome man in the main seat of the hall. The other party was wearing an exquisite dark blue Chinese dress, with a handsome face that looked like only thirty heads, a pleasant smile on the corners of his lips, and a dash of shrewdness in his eyes, which inadvertently revealed the aura of a superior.

"North..."

Yin Jitian thought that the man should be the elder Bei Yuhong of Jilikou, but just as he said a word, he was patted on the back, and then, he seemed to be called by someone. The hole is normal, and there is no sound at all.

"The auspicious time is here!"

the old man standing beside Bei Yuhong shouted loudly.

Yin Jitian was immediately pressed in front of Bei Yuhong by two matchmakers, and then he saw a young servant standing beside him with a rooster.

"Waiting for heaven and earth!"

Huh?

Yin Jitian was stunned for a moment, and the next moment, he was pressed by two matchmakers and turned to the door of the hall, bowing to the rooster in the hands of the young servant.