71-80

71

Chapter 71

Bei Yitong said with a small face: "Take a bath!"

When Yin Jitian heard such an answer, he couldn't help laughing and crying, and he didn't know if it was because of the red candles in the room. With a strange rosy.

"I'll take it off myself!" He took the initiative to take off the beads from his neck.

Bei Yitong stared at the Buddha beads that Yin Jitian put on the bed: "Can I borrow them?"

Yin Jitian looked at the golden Buddha beads, and smiled, "You can take a look at them!

" After recognizing the master of the aura magic weapon or tool, it needs the consent of the master to touch it with hands, otherwise there will be a phenomenon similar to the previous one.

Of course, if the spiritual power or cultivation of the person who touches it is higher than that of a magic weapon or a magic weapon, then it is another matter.

Bei Yitong picked up the Buddha beads and scrutinized them carefully, checking each bead on the item over and over again. After a while, he said, "Strange!"

Yin Jitian looked at him curiously: "What's wrong?"

Bei Yitong's eyebrows became more and more wrinkled. The tighter: "I can't even tell what kind of material your Buddha beads are forged! Although there is aura, but not much, but it has the ability to bounce me off!"

Yin Jitian asked suspiciously: " Isn't it made of gold?"

He always thought that this set of beads was made of real gold.

Bei Yitong shook his head: "Who gave you the Buddha beads?"

"This is a gift from the master!"

Bei Yitong was relieved when he heard that it was a gift from Void: "The gift from Master Void is really extraordinary!"

At this moment, the voice of a servant came from outside: "Young Madam, Xiao has already put the water in!"

Bei Yitong glanced at the cloudy sky where only his trousers were left, and his eyes flickered slightly. He said aloud on his behalf: "You step back!"

"Yes!"

When Yin Jitian heard the sound of the door closing, he immediately walked out to the front of the tub, and was about to take off his last pair of trousers when he saw Bei Yitong standing beside the screen, staring at him intently.

Yin Jitian gave him an irritated look: "What are you doing here?"

Bei Yitong said with a small face with a straight face, "Screw your back!"

Yin Jitian looked at the bucket that was taller than Bei Yitong's chest. He laughed angrily on the spot: "You want to rub my back?"

"Yeah!"

Yin Jitian looked at the serious little face, and smiled helplessly: "Forget it! Let's wash it together!

" There was a flash of hesitation.

When Yin Jitian saw him standing motionless, he smiled evilly: "Aren't you shy!"

He didn't give the little boy a chance to repent, he stepped forward and grabbed Bei Yitong, and he took the little boy in two or three times. The fart boy took off his robe and threw it into the bucket.

Bei Yitong drank several mouthfuls of bath water in a daze, and when he got out of the water, Yin Jitian had removed his trousers and got into the water.