291-300

91

Chapter 291

An Wu said helplessly: "Well, well! It's so good! Are you satisfied now?!"

Only then did Yin Jitian reveal a smile.

If possible, he didn't want to inquire about Bei Ming's body every day, but Bei Ming's body was getting worse every day.

He didn't want to see a cold corpse after learning the news of Beiming.

"To be honest, I really envy your Taoist companion. If one day, a Taoist like you cares about me, I will die without regrets!"

Yin Jitian laughed: "At that time, you will be reluctant to bear it. Dead!"

"Haha! That's right!" The

two of them chatted and laughed and came to a room.

The room is simple yet gorgeous. On the wall in front, there is a floor-to-ceiling curtain. In front of the curtain is a soft couch. Next to it are all kinds of fairy fruits and tea.

"This is..." Yin Jitian looked at the windowless wall: "Isn't this a prison cell?!"

Could it be that the matter of injuring the disciples of Qidan Mansion has already come to an end?

So, lock him here first? Then, punish him again?

However, this is nothing like a prison cell.

An Wu almost vomited blood from anger: "Have you ever seen such a gorgeous cell?"

He walked to the floor-to-ceiling curtain, pulled it open, and immediately saw the gorgeous hall behind the window.

Yin Jitian walked to the window and said, "What is outside the window?!"

An Wu did not say what was outside the window: "Look slowly! No one will come out for a while."

Yin Jitian didn't know him either . What to sell, he sat down on the soft couch: "Sir Anwu, I wonder if your master remembers what you promised me."

Fortunately, he had already kept this hand. If Beiming and the others didn't have 50,000 god -grade spirit stones It doesn't matter, they can still see Pluto.

"Don't worry! Master has promised you, and I will definitely do it!"

An Wu walked to the chair aside and meditated.

Yin Jitian looked at the empty hall, and for a long while, he did not see anyone passing by, or a shadow appearing.

He didn't understand why Anwu brought him here.

Yin Jitian felt very bored, got up and looked around in the room.

After losing interest in the room, he returned to his original position and sat again, but still no one was seen in the hall.

Yin Jitian took out the two clay figurines of Bei Ming and Bei Yitong from the space ring and played with them for a while. Then, after squatting on the soft couch for a while, he finally heard a sound from outside the window.

"I beg you, give me another chance! Just one time is enough?!"

Yin Jitian opened his eyes and looked out the window, only to see a young man in a black robe who was killed by two ghosts. The ghost guard pushed to the door of the main hall.

The man in black robe kept begging, and the two ghost guards seemed to have not heard it.

"What's the noise?" A stern shout came.