21-30

21

Chapter 21 Arrangements

"Uncle!"

Bei Ming said lightly, his tone was neither light nor heavy, just two simple words were enough to make people hear that he was very unhappy.

Bei Yufeng suddenly blushed and did not dare to say any more. Compared to his elder brother, he was more in awe of this little nephew.

Yin Jitian glanced at Beiming. In fact, he was looking forward to Beiming having a big quarrel with the Beijia elders. It is better that the Beijia elders kick him out of the Beijia in a fit of anger.

Beiming turned his head to look at the expressionless Yin Jitian, then glanced at everyone in the hall and said, "Satisfied!"

Everyone looked at each other, and those who were familiar with Beiming knew that he was very satisfied with Yin Jitian. Immediately, some people felt that the yin sacrifice to the sky was not worthy of Beiming, and they shook their heads and expressed their disapproval. Showed great satisfaction.

Of course, Bei Yuhong was the only one who was satisfied with this performance. From beginning to end, he had a gentle smile on his face.

Bei Yufeng's face darkened, he snorted coldly, and said nothing more.

Yin Jitian's eyes twitched.

Has this man always spoken so briefly?

What does his satisfaction mean?

At this time, the middle-aged man sitting in the main seat smiled and finally said: "No matter who Ming'er wants to live with, as long as he is happy, we will not interfere!"

Bei Yufeng was still a little unwilling: "I I 'm just worried about Ming'er!"

He stared at Yin sacrifice to the sky angrily, then took a deep sigh, turned to Bei Ming, and said earnestly, "Ming'er, you should know that ordinary people are only a hundred years old at most. , even if you have a panacea, he will not live for two hundred years, have you... figured it out?"

Bei Ming was born with a very indifferent temperament. From childhood to adulthood, his face has never shown joy, anger, sadness and joy, let alone who he has defended. Now that he has said the word "satisfaction" to the stinky monk, it can be seen that he is really interested in the stinky monk. In case, the stinky monk suddenly goes away...

Bei Yufeng couldn't imagine what would happen after the consequences, and he couldn't imagine it. It would be best if such a thing could be prevented from happening in advance.

Beiming's eyes sank, and he nodded without hesitation, as if he was afraid that Yin Jitian would disappear at any time, and the hand holding Yin Jitian couldn't help but tighten a bit.

The pain from his younger brother's fingertips made Yin Jitian frown and look at Bei Ming, and found that his expression was more solemn than indifferent.

He didn't understand, what exactly did Bei Ming see in him, and why did he put on an appearance that he had to do?

"Since Elder Qian and Yufeng are no longer opposed to this marriage, then we don't have to interfere too much, but we can't break the rules of the Bei family. Since the past dynasties, the Bei family has never raised idlers, from the head of the family to the bottom of the family. There are no exceptions to the miscellaneous disciples." The person who said this was the one who deliberately reminded everyone before that Shantideva was the Bei Wanzhong of ordinary mortals.