131-140

31

Chapter 131 Name

Jishan smiled and smiled suddenly, and then looked at Yin Jitian seriously.

Yin Jitian noticed that Jishan's expression was wrong, his face quickly condensed, and he asked, "Did something happen?"

Jishan glanced at the people around, smiled and told Bei Yuhong that he wanted to chat with Yin Jitian alone. He took the Yin sacrifice to the sky to a quiet place, and then used his spiritual power to make a barrier to block their voices before sighing and said, "A few days ago, you should have heard about the birth of a tenth-level monster, right?"

Yin Ji Tian raised his eyebrows: "Dang and then said it!"

He not only heard of it, but also knew that it was fake news released by Bei Ming and Xuanyuan Yu.

Moreover, I also knew that the purpose of releasing the fake news was to let the monks draw the attention of the tenth-level monsters, so that they could have a chance to smoothly enter the passage to the stone statue.

"Then do you know that this news is fake?"

Yin Jitian shook his head without even thinking about it!

Shan Shan sighed again: "Actually, it doesn't matter if the news is true or not, and you can't blame the person who released the false news. In just half a month, many monks died."

Yin Jitian was slightly taken aback: "Senior brother, did you just say half a month?"

After he and Beiming entered the passage, it took at most two days. In time, I walked outside the gate of the stone statue, and then I stayed in the stone statue for two or three hours. Why did it take half a month to pass outside?

"Yeah!"

Jishan didn't notice Yin Jitian's surprised look, frowned, and continued: "Among the many monks who died, a small number of them were from the Ling family, and this time For the people of the Ling family, the beast tide can be said to be a loss of troops and generals, but this is only secondary."

"After the beast tide, the people of the Ling family went around telling people that it was the people of the Bei family who took the opportunity to be in the beast tide. Killing their disciples, now the two families have reached an inexorable situation."

Yin Jitian was surprised that the development of things would deviated from the track: "Senior brother told me about this matter, are you worried that I will be in danger at any time when I stay in Beijia!"

"Yes!"

Jishan replied, and then, Guigui Chong Chong looked around and made sure that no one was looking at them. He quickly took out a bunch of magic tools, magic treasures, and talismans from the space bag, stuffed them into the universe bag of Yin sacrifice to the sky, and took them out. He explained: "These are all found by my master and me on the dead monks. After screening by me and my master, these are instruments and talismans that can be used without spiritual power. Feel free to use them!"

"... ..."

Yin Jitian felt that Jishan had told him so many words, and only the latter sentence was the real point!

Ji Shan patted him on the shoulder: "Anyway, you are from the Bei family now, so be careful in the future. If it's not convenient for you to stay here for a long time, you should go back to the gathering place of Wanfo Temple first!"

Yin Jitian saw that he was leaving, so he quickly Said: "Senior brother, Master he..."

Before Yin Jitian could finish speaking, he smiled and said, "Master has just left the customs and encountered such a fun thing, so naturally he won't come back so soon!"