231-240

31

Chapter 231 - Ancient Mysteries (15) - Magic Turtle

Yin Jitian stopped abruptly, looking at the distant scenery that was constantly moving backwards, frowning and said, "I think there is something wrong with the mountain under our feet!"

Elder Xuanyu didn't snort back: "Who said that there is a mountain under our feet?"

Yin Jitian looked at the rolling mountain not far from his eyes and said, "What is this not a mountain?"

"This is..."

Elder Xuanyu felt that before he finished speaking. The ground under his feet was falling at the fastest speed, his face changed slightly, and he cursed in a low voice, saying: "It's coming again! You quickly hold the big stone beside you!"

Yin Jitian also noticed their standing. The place was sinking. Although he didn't know what was going on, he still obediently hugged the stone beside him.

He looked at Elder Xuanyu not far away and asked, "What's going on?"

Elder Xuanyu gave him a mocking look and said, "You're about to know why I'm so embarrassed!

" Jitian's face suddenly darkened, and he thought to himself, wouldn't this mountain sink into the black swamp?

Elder Xuanyu hurriedly shouted: "Take a deep breath!"

Yin Jitian saw that the black muddy water had soaked on his feet, and hurriedly did as she said, took a deep breath, and then, the whole People are soaked in the smelly and black quagmire!

In a short while, his robe was soaked with muddy water, and his hands, his entire face and hair were sticky with sticky mud, which made him feel very uncomfortable.

Moreover, while sinking in the mud, Yin Jitian felt that he was moving, as if swimming in the mud.

Just when he was about to lose his breath, he slammed and the mountain under his feet rushed out of the swamp and returned to his previous state!

Yin Jitian let go of the big stone and did not dare to breathe too hard, for fear of sucking the black mud from outside his nose into his nostrils.

He quickly wiped the mud off his hands first, and then carefully removed the mud from his nose and mouth!

After wiping the black mud from his lips, Yin Jitian couldn't bear it any longer and scolded angrily: "Fuck it! Fuck it! Damn it, what's going on with this mountain?

" , He finally knew why Elder Xuanyu was so embarrassed! Yin Jitian

raised his hand and grabbed his hair. Immediately, a large lump of mud fell on his hand, and then angrily smashed the mud on the ground: "Shit!"

It was full of mud, and it smelled so bad that you fell into the cesspool, making him feel like vomiting!

At this moment, Yin Jietian's mood is simply terrible!

"You still consider it a big mountain now?" Elder Xuanyu sneered, "Have you ever seen a mountain move and move?"

Yin Jitian grabbed a handful of mud from his head and threw it on the ground, suspiciously angry. "What is it not a mountain?"

Elder Xuanyu said unsurely, "It should be a devil turtle!"

"Magic turtle?" On the shell of a turtle?"

He glanced at the peaks that couldn't see the end, and said, "Fuck! How big is this devil turtle?"

"Who knows!"