321-330

21

Chapter 321

When Yin Jitian was released by Emperor Ming, people had already arrived at Hantian City near the Pure Dust Sect.

Hantian City is one of the big cities in the north, and it is one of the big shopping malls for the major families in the north. Therefore, the cold climate did not make the streets of Hantian City depressed. On the contrary, it was very lively, and the streets were full of people.

"What did you do to Qingbao?" Yin Jitian asked.

Di Ming looked at the curious little face, and replied simply: "Magic!"

Yin Jitian rolled his eyes: "If you say one more child, you will die!"

Di Ming did as he wished: "Put the devil!"

Yin Jitian was a little angry: "You have a seed!"

Let him say one more word, and he really said one more word!

Di Ming looked at the angry little face, the corners of his cold mouth curved slightly, he took out a cloak made of the fur of a divine beast and draped it over his body, and led him to a big inn!

While looking at the inn, Yin Jitian asked, "Aren't we going back to the south?"

"Celebrate! Come back!"

"Celebrate? Celebrate what?"

Yin Jitian was confused, but he quickly understood what Di Ming said. A few black lines slid down his forehead: "Do you mean to continue to celebrate in bed for a month?"

He and Bei Ming rolled on the bed for eight days, which means that in the following days, he will be in bed. Twenty-two days away! ! !

I wipe!

Twenty-two days later, if he hadn't died, he would have been paralyzed!

Yin Jitian secretly glanced at the resolute face, and thought to himself, is it too late for him to escape now?

Di Ming clenched the hand of the young man who wanted to escape, walked to the counter, and threw a spiritual stone on the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper hurriedly caught the thrown spiritual stone, opened his hands and looked at it, the whole person was dumbfounded!

It turned out to be a divine spirit stone!

He smiled awkwardly: "This guest officer, we are only a small shop, and we haven't found such a spirit stone for you!"

Since his shopkeeper, no one has ever brought out a divine spirit stone to live in the shop! Moreover, this piece of divine spirit stone can buy the entire inn!

Di Ming's eyes flickered with displeasure, and he stared coldly at the shopkeeper who was not moving well and hindered him from doing good things.

Just as he wanted the shopkeeper to stop looking for his spirit stone, he saw the young man snatch the divine spirit stone from the shopkeeper's hand.

Yin Jitian glanced at him angrily: "You have a lot of gods and spirit stones on your body! How can you be so casual!"

Di Ming raised his eyebrows coldly!

He already has a lot of god-grade spirit stones, and he only has god-grade spirit stones on him!

Yin Jitian understood the meaning in his eyes and glared at him: "There are so many god-grade spirit stones that are not like this!"