311-320

11

Chapter 311

Feng Yin was stunned when he saw the black scythe on the table, looked up, and saw a man with a black scythe floating in front of the table.

The suffocation all over his body made him shiver!

When Fengyin saw clearly who was coming, he couldn't help but be startled!

Beiming!

How did he get in?

Fengyin Qiao Qiao glanced at the ghost guards in the hall. Unexpectedly, all the ghost guards in the hall fell to the ground, not knowing whether they were alive or dead!

He was stunned!

This is the Eighty-eight Yin Temple, not the first Yin Temple. If you want to enter here, you must pass through the eighty-seventh floor of the Yin Temple to reach the Eighty-eight Yin Temple.

However, he neither received a notification that someone was coming to see him in the Eighty-eight Yin Temple, nor did he notice how Bei Ming came in. Moreover, he was able to bring down all the ghost guards without knowing it. It can be seen that this man has great powers!

Feng Yin forced a smile and pretended to be calm and said, "Fellow Daoist Beiming, haven't you returned to the realm of cultivation? Why did you come to the hell again? Is there anything else to do? If you need my help Wherever you are, just speak up, I can do it, and I will definitely help you do it!"

Is the person in front of you really Bei Ming?

Although he looks exactly the same as Bei Ming, the cold and evil aura on his body and the aura that is not angry and majestic are not what he knows Bei Ming can have.

However, the feeling that made him feel intimidated was very familiar!

Beiminghan's eyes opened slightly!

A powerful force suddenly attacked Fengyin!

Fengyin was unable to guard against it, his whole body was knocked flying by an unknown force, and he slammed into the wall of the hall behind him heavily.

There was a loud 'bang', a 'pop' sound, and a large mouthful of dark red blood spurted out of his mouth, and then the man slid down the wall.

Feng Yin endured the severe pain and looked at Bei Ming with a sullen look in disbelief.

If he guessed correctly, Beiming's ability is a deterrent ability, which is very similar to coercion. However, coercion can only make people feel spiritually fearful, tremble, have a headache, or break through the sea of ​​consciousness, etc. The deterrent ability can directly attack people and seriously injure people without the need for hands-on action.

And people with deterrence ability can only do it!

Feng Yin only needed to look into his murderous eyes to know that he was doomed.

However, why did Bei Ming want to kill him?

During the days when they stayed in hell, he always treated each other with courtesy and tried his best to help them, except for the matter of him finding someone to kill Yin and sacrifice to the sky!

Fengyin was shocked!

Did Bei Ming know?

Fengyin hurriedly used teleport to escape from the Eighty-eight Yin Hall and ran towards the Eighty-ninth Hall!