221-230

21

Chapter 221 The Ancient Secret Realm (5)

Just when everyone was discussing Yin sacrifice to Heaven and Beiming, Beiming used his spiritual power to release a soundproof barrier, which blocked the noise outside and blocked others from hearing their loving voices!

At the moment when the contract blocked the sight of others, Yin Jitian quickly removed the robes on himself and Beiming, and started another passionate kiss!

It was rare for Bei Ming to see Yin Jitian so enthusiastic, so naturally he wouldn't let him down. During the process of love, he collided very violently, causing the two bodies to fuse together, as if they were about to become one, tightly intertwined. put!

After the two released the enthusiasm in their bodies, they hugged each other on the back of the monster, their ears rubbed together, and they were so intimate that they couldn't bear to let go of each other!

Yin Jitian kissed Beiming's lower jaw, and said with a smile: "We are now in the ancient secret realm!"

The moment he saw Beiming, he forgot that they were still in the ancient secret realm, and couldn't help but flutter. Falling Beiming shows how much he misses Beiming in his heart.

Bei Ming gently stroked Yin Jitian's smooth and jade-like back, and said indifferently, "Let's lie down for a while, and then go out!"

Yin Jitian lay on top of him and asked curiously, "Can you come here? You must have come here specifically to find me, right? Then when did you know I was here?"

"I used your hair to find your direction!"

Yin Jitian's eyes moved: "Then what do you do? Do you know that I am also in the ancient secret realm?"

Hearing this, Bei Ming hugged Yin Jitian tightly, and said hoarsely, "I came to find you because I sensed your existence with your hair!"

Yin Jitian's eyes lightened slightly . In the dark, don't make a sound!

Beiming noticed that his emotions were wrong, and asked in confusion: "What's wrong?"

Yin Jitian said nothing, took out the blue flower from the ring and handed it to Beiming!

Beiming took Tu Lanhua, and his eyes flashed with surprise: "Tu Lanhua! How can you have this? Found it in the secret realm?"

Yin Jitian didn't intend to tell the story of Elder Xuanyu, but replied, "I don't know about herbal medicine. I can only pick them up when I see flowers and plants with spiritual energy!"

Bei Ming was silent. After a while, he said, "Back then, my father searched the entire cultivation world in order for the alchemist to make another tenth-level recovery pill for me. In the end, all the herbs were found, and the only thing was the herb called Tu Lanhua!"

He smiled sarcastically: "When I needed it, I couldn't find it, and when I didn't need it, it appeared! Of course, its existence means nothing to me now!" It's like talking about Elder Xuanyu!

"Since it's meaningless, destroy it!"

Said, Yin Jitian snatched it over and prepared to destroy it, but unexpectedly, it was snatched back by Beiming!

"This is the medicine you gave me, how can it be ruined!" Bei Ming put Tu Lanhua in the space ring.

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "If I say that this flower was not picked by me, but picked for you by someone who cares about you, what are you going to do with it?"