121-130

21

Chapter 121 The Four Seasons Channel

Yin Jitian didn't know why Beiming suddenly called him, so he blinked his eyes suspiciously: "What's wrong?"

Beiming knew that Yinjitian had misunderstood what he meant, and repeated it again, saying, "I mean it has a name. , called offering sacrifices to heaven! Offering sacrifices is a sacrifice of sacrifices, and heaven is the heaven of heaven!" Sacrifice to

heaven!

Yin Jitian's heart suddenly missed a beat, and he stared at Beiming in a daze!

Isn't that the name of his previous life?

Xuanyuan Yu laughed and said: "It's really interesting! It has the same pronunciation as Shantiantian's Dharma name! Maybe Shantiantian has a relationship with it that others don't know about! By the way, how did you know?"

Bei Ming frowned and said uncertainly. : "I seem to have seen words engraved on it!"

Speaking of which, he didn't quite remember how he knew its name!

"Why didn't I see it!"

Xuanyuan Yu thought about it, maybe there were actually inscriptions, but he didn't notice it.

He rubbed his brain acupuncture points: "No matter what it is called, we should get out of here now!"

"Yeah!"

Bei Ming pulled Yin Jitian to speed up his steps, but found that the people behind him were like puppets, being pulled one step at a time.

He turned his head in confusion: "What's wrong?"

"Ah... oh... I was just thinking, why don't we fly with instruments? Or use the Wind Talisman to make our feet faster!" , found an excuse to perfunctory.

"If we use spiritual power, the spiritual energy here will fluctuate. If there is fluctuation, the monsters outside will notice it! Therefore, we must walk! After walking a little further, we can use tools to move around!"

Yin Jitian nodded, and Beiming and the others speeded up their pace. At the same time, they kept looking at the stone walls with faint blue light on both sides: "What are these stone walls? Why do they emit light blue light?"

"Fluorescent stone!"

Xuanyuan Yu replaced Beiming . After replying, he saw Bei Ming shot him a cold look, knowing that Bei Ming was not satisfied with his answer, he smiled and said, "Junior Brother Ming, let's save some energy and keep on our way!"

He turned to look at Yin Jitian: " If you have anything you want to ask, just ask in one breath, and I will answer what I can answer!"

Bei Ming's eyes dimmed, Xuanyuan Yu was telling the truth, the current situation, his body really shouldn't talk too much!

Yin Jitian glanced at Beiming's face, quietly clenched Beiming's hand, and said, "Apart from wanting to know what you guys are doing here, there is nothing else I want to ask!"

Since he and Beiming are Taoist companions, then, Regarding Beiming's matter, it is better for him to wait for Beiming to tell him personally.

Xuanyuan Yu raised his eyebrows: "I just want to find some magic tools, magic weapons and the like that I can use. As for Junior Brother Ming..."

He looked at Bei Ming with a stern face, and the corner of his mouth slightly hooked: "He is I want to find exotic flowers and plants here to prolong your life!"