171-180

71

Chapter 171 Tenth-level Beast Master

Cinnabar mole!

The elders looked at each other, and there seemed to be someone they knew who had a cinnabar mole between his eyebrows!

Elder Bai whispered: "Elder Law Enforcement, are you sure you are not mistaken?"

He looked at Elder Law Enforcement and found that Elder Law Enforcement did not blink, staring straight ahead in shock!

Elder Bai followed the gaze of Elder Law Enforcement and saw Yin Jitian standing not far away. Under the sunlight, the cinnabar mole between his eyebrows was amazing!

Immediately after, the matter of not being able to contract the monsters came out from the depths of his mind yesterday.

When the other elders saw that the two had the same expressions, they also looked in the direction they were looking. !

Yin Jietian saw that all the elders were looking at him. As a junior, he really had to go up and say hello!

"Stantian, I have seen

all the elders!" The elders were silent, but stared at him in shock!

Doubt flashed in Yin Jitian's eyes, and he reached out and touched his face.

Shouldn't there be something that can't be seen sticking to his face?

Yin Jitian didn't feel anything on his face, so he thought that because they couldn't contract the monster beast, they didn't want to care about themselves, so they didn't make fun of themselves, and turned around and walked towards Beifu.

Entering the Beifu, he found that the servants in the residence had stopped their efforts and looked at him in surprise.

No, to be more precise, look behind his back!

Yin Jitian turned around in confusion, and saw that the elders were like guards, following behind him, forming a pair of mighty teams.

He deliberately stepped aside and let the elders go over first. However, the elders also stopped and stood there motionless and looked at him with a shock that could not be concealed on their faces.

What the hell happened to them?

Yin Jitian quickened his pace and returned to the Hong Elderly Home.

The elders behind him also quickened their pace and followed him to the Hong Elders Home.

As soon as Yin Jitian entered the courtyard, he saw Bei Sheng and Bei Wei with their puppets and Bei Yuhong admitting their mistake: "Elder Hong, we really don't know that this young lady was transformed into a avatar."

Bei Yuhong frowned. He raised his brows and said, "You said that emptiness is also transformed into a phantom talisman?"

Bei Wei quickly said, "Yes! But the empty puppet was destroyed by the Ling family!"

Bei Yuhong's brows loosened: "That is, Shantian Zheng and emptiness. Together?"

Bei Wei was a little unsure: "That should be the case!"

Bei Sheng hurriedly said: "Elder Hong, we have lost the young lady again, it is really shameless to see you again, and I hope you can speak kind words for us in front of the young master. "

Bei Yuhong was about to say something, when suddenly a violent roar came over: "Shantian, you dare to tease Laozi again and again, and Laozi is not...not...not pulling out the skin of Shanshan!"