261-270

61

Chapter 261 Sour

Hearing this, an invisible happy smile flashed in Beiming's eyes!

Xuanyuanyu and Xiahoulin did not know that Yin Jitian and Beiming were chatting through voice transmission, and the hall became very quiet.

When Xiahou Lin saw that Beiming did not reply to his words, an embarrassed smile hung on the corner of his mouth. He felt uncomfortable and lost, and at the same time felt very annoyed at Yin sacrifice to the sky.

He felt that Beiming ignored him all because of the existence of Yin sacrifice to the sky, so he ignored him!

Xuanyuan Yu glanced at the gloomy Xiahou Lin that flashed in his eyes, squinted his eyes, and said with a smile, "Brother Xiahou, Junior Brother Ming is just consuming too much spiritual energy!

There is no serious health problem!" Xia Houlin smiled awkwardly: "Yes Is that right?"

Xuanyuanyu pushed the teacup on the table to Xiahoulin's face: "Brother Xiahou, quickly taste our immortal tea from the Immortal Cultivation Realm, and make sure that after you drink it, you will immediately eliminate all your fatigue!"

At this time , Bei Ming followed and said: "It can also prolong life!"

When Xiahou Lin heard Bei Ming's voice, a big smile appeared on his face, and he picked up the teacup and said, "Then I have to drink a few more cups!"

Bei Ming also picked up the teacup, and immediately, his hand trembled, the teacup slipped to the ground, and with a bang, the teacup shattered.

Xiahou Lin and Xuanyuan Yu, who were drinking tea, were startled: "What's wrong?"

An invisible snicker appeared at the corner of Yin Jitian's mouth!

"Sorry!" Bei Ming said weakly.

Yin Jitian stood up at the right time and pretended to be angry: "Look at you, you are obviously not feeling well, so you have to be brave!"

He quickly helped Bei Ming and walked to the entrance of the hall, instructing Beisheng and the others to greet Xiahoulin, and let Xiahoulin Take a good rest and have a banquet in the evening.

Xiahou Lin recovered from the shock, and asked Xuanyuan Yu anxiously, "Is brother Mingxian okay?"

Xuanyuan Yu frowned and calmed down a few words at will.

——

Yin Jitian and Beiming returned to the room, and as soon as they approached the bed, Beiming overwhelmed Yin Jitian on the bed, kissed the red and bright mouth, opened his lips and teeth with the tip of his tongue, and drove straight in, frantically sweeping away everything in his mouth. corner.

Yin Jitian hugged Beiming tightly and deepened the kiss, until the two were out of breath before letting go of each other, maintaining their original position on the bed.

Bei Ming bit Yin Jitian's lips lightly, and asked sullenly, "Last night, how could you let Xuanyuan Yu hug you!"

When he heard the disciples discuss this matter privately, he really wanted to Xuanyuan Yu beat him hard.

Yin Jitian thought about what happened last night, and frowned: "The moment he hugged me, he immediately pushed him away!"

He looked at Beiming, and a smile filled his eyes: "Is it delicious? ?"

Bei Ming didn't deny it: "Why did he hug you?"

"He suddenly had some more memories in his mind, and then he mistook me for another person!" What happened after Yin Jitian took Xuanyuan Yu's artifact , said it again.