51-60

51

Chapter 51

Yin Jixia put on his shoes on the bed, and just as he used his index finger to lift the upper of the shoe, there was a sudden, snapping sound.

Looking down, the corners of his eyes twitched involuntarily. Not only

did he hook it lightly, he actually ripped the upper of the shoe, and he also hooked out a piece of rag, and it was as if someone had cut a gap with scissors on the upper.

Yin Jitian picked up the rotten cloth that was torn by him, and rolled his eyes angrily.

It must be that the general manager responsible for purchasing Beijia clothes and shoes cut corners in order to enrich his own pockets.

Yin Jitian had to change another pair of shoes. This time, he didn't dare to use his fingers to hook the uppers.

Putting on his shoes, he propped up his hands against the edge of the bed, and stood up with his strength, but at the moment he propped up, there was a pop.

Yin Jitian immediately felt the bed shake, and hurriedly jumped two steps away. At the same time, there was a loud bang.

When he turned his head, he saw that the spacious and festive bed was broken in two and slid down the middle.

Anger flashed in Yin Jitian's eyes.

Depend on!

He even dared to cut corners on the bed, and he was not afraid that when he and Bei Ming were in love, halfway through their relationship, they ruined the bed!

Be frightened in that situation, but it is easy to become impotent!

Yin Jitian thought of this, and the corners of his mouth twitched!

Nonsence!

What is he thinking about? It's just a rotten bed, and I even thought of the scene of having sex with Beiming!

Suddenly, there was a "touch" at the door, the door was violently pushed open, and four guards rushed in, quickly protecting Yin Jitian behind him.

"Young Madam!"

"Young Madam, are you alright?" The

four guards looked around vigilantly with their sabres raised.

Yin Jitian frowned: "I'm fine! It's just that the bed is broken!"

When the four guards heard this, they immediately breathed a sigh of relief and retracted their swords into their sheaths.

"What's the matter?"

Bei Shen, who had previously ordered his servants to prepare breakfast and wash water, returned to the master bedroom and saw the four guards protecting the Yin Jitian behind him, and the very sturdy big bed in front of them turned out to be Broken in half.

"Be careful, but the big bed is broken!" said one of the guards.

Bei Shen raised his brows in surprise, and said with a slight anger, "Then take out the broken big bed and put a new one in."

"Yes!"

Bei Shen seemed to have thought of something, and hurriedly warned again. : "I have to check the bed this time and bring it back, you know?"

"Yes!"

At this moment, the servant came in with the face wash.

Bei Shen hurriedly smiled at Yin Jitian: "Young madam, wash up first!"