151-160

51

Chapter 151 Crazy Hair

"Ji...Janetian!"

The village chief slowly looked away from Yin Jitian's face in shock and looked behind him.

At this moment, his hair was not hanging under the lower waist, but floating in the air with his teeth and claws, like a group of demons dancing wildly, he looked not only angry, but also very terrifying!

Fear flashed in Da Village Chief's eyes, and he couldn't help choking. He quickly smeared the medicine on the wound, put on his robe, and said with a smile, "Why are you here?"

Yin Jitian thought that Da Village Chief and the envoy knew each other. , his face became cold again, he turned and walked to the chair in the hall and sat down.

The head of the village hurriedly poured tea and water for Yin Jitian, and then, sitting on the side, asked cautiously, "Are you unhappy?"

Yin Jitian glanced at him and asked lightly, "How do you know? The

village chief took another look at the flying hair behind him, and couldn't help muttering, "I don't know if I don't know!"

He looked at the expression of Yin Jitian, but he didn't seem to notice that his hair was flying furiously. , hurriedly smiled and said: "In the past, when you came to me, you always had a smile on your face, but today... uh... looks a little cold!"

Moreover, looking at him, his eyes seemed to be eating people.

Doubt flashed in the heart of the village chief, did he offend him?

But, wasn't it good yesterday?

How could such a big change happen in just one day?

Did what happened yesterday upset him?

The village chief asked cautiously, "Are you okay yesterday? Did you chase after you to kill you?

" , also thought of swallowing things.

The teacup he had just picked up in his hand was replayed on the table, and with a 'smack' sound, the village chief jumped up in a panic, and almost didn't break out of the door!

So... so scary! terrible!

One of the tails of the hair behind Yin Jitian has turned into a sharp arrow, and the tail has turned into an arrow feather, and it is about to shoot at him!

The village chief hurriedly handed over the fruit to Yin Jitian: "Eat more fruit and relieve your anger!"

Yin Jitian didn't take the fruit, he continued to pick up the teacup, drank it all, and then asked, "Have you seen me? A ghost cultivator in black clothes and a white mask lives nearby?"

The chief of the village looked at the arrow turning back into his hair, and immediately let out a sigh of relief, then hurriedly shook his head: "I haven't seen it before!

" The day looked strangely at the big village chief!

In the past, when the village chief saw him coming, he was always cheerful, and the whole person was very cheerful.

But today, since he came, the big village chief has been trembling and looks very scared.

Could it be that there is something hidden in the big village chief's house that he doesn't want him to know?

"Are you sure you haven't seen this ghost repairer?" Yin Jitian asked again, and then added: "You better not lie to me, I hate others for lying to me the most!"