191-200

91

Chapter 191 Don't hold back

Yin Jitian walked out of the Mingsheng Court with Beisheng and Beiwei, and immediately attracted the attention of many people!

Especially the disciple passing by, with a mouthful of a young lady, his tone and attitude were even more positive than when he received the reward, he was louder, and he was more attentive, as if he wanted to pay a tribute to the sky. It's like you can keep them in your heart!

Leaving the Beifu, Beisheng immediately sneered: "When the young lady was not yet a tenth-level animal master, how did they treat the young lady, and now they know that the young lady is a tenth-level animal master, they tried their best to please people, will you? It won't be too late!"

Yin Jitian thought of the enthusiasm of the Beijia disciples, and smiled sarcastically, and asked, "Is there a place to make hostas in Beihuang City?"

Beiwei hurriedly said: "Yes! Huajia There is a jade clothing shop in the commercial street, which not only makes clothes for people, but also can make hosta for them, and also sells rouge gouache for girls!"

"Let's go! Let's go and see!" The

three walked into the jade clothing Shop, go straight to the jade counter!

The shopkeeper first noticed that Beisheng and Beiwei were wearing Beijia's robes, and then looked at the beautiful young master they were following.

When he saw the cinnabar mole between the eyebrows of Yin sacrifice, his eyes suddenly brightened, he hurriedly called Xiao Er, and after a few words in his ear, he went up to greet him in person: "This young master, do you want to buy a hosta? "

Yin Jitian picked up the man's hairpin at random and looked at it, and asked, "Can you customize a hairpin here?"

"Of course you can! I don't know what kind of hairpin the young master wants, by the way! Here we are! There are hand-painted drawings for the young master to choose!"

Yin Jitian saw that the shopkeeper's service attitude was good, and his mood was also very good: "I want to do..."

He suddenly stopped talking, looked at Beisheng and Beiwei standing on the left and right, and ordered Said: "You walk around, don't stop me from discussing things with the shopkeeper!" The

shopkeeper smiled: "Little son, there is a tea room in the shop, we can discuss it inside!"

Beisheng objected: "No!"

He didn't want to let the young lady get lost under their noses again!

Bei Wei followed up and said, "Young madam! We'll walk around here. If you have something to do, just call us!"

Yin Jitian waved his hand quickly and continued to discuss with the shopkeeper: "I want to do this!"

He picked up the brush Draw several models of the hosta and carved patterns on the paper, then choose the color of the jade, and finally, customize the jade bracelet and jade pendant necklace!

The shopkeeper's requests for offering sacrifices to the heavens were all recorded in the notebook. As he wrote it, he suddenly couldn't help but let out a snort, and then he quickly suppressed the laughter!

Yin Jitian glanced at him: "If you want to laugh, just laugh! Don't hold back, it will easily cause internal injuries!"

When he ordered these, he was ready to be made fun of, and because of this, Let Beisheng and the others go farther!