81-90

81

Chapter 81 I'm going to break my promise

In the dark sky, the drizzle is like scattered gold powder. Under the light of the candlelight of the lantern, the golden light is dazzling and dazzling. At the moment of landing, it turns into a dazzling golden light, covering the stone god statue. Suddenly, the golden light shoots. , everyone closed their eyes involuntarily.

I don't know how long it took, the golden light gradually dimmed.

When everyone opened their eyes, the huge stone statue turned into a golden statue with a thousand hands. At the same time, people could clearly see the handsome and gentle face of the statue. A majestic color that makes people afraid to approach.

"God has come out!" Someone whispered.

Yin Jitian looked at Shimen, and saw a handsome man wearing a gorgeous red robe, surrounded by dozens of messengers, came out of Shimen, stood in front of hundreds of monks, his cold eyes swept lightly. After passing the crowd, he opened his mouth and said, "Being able to come to Yuanshan proves that you have a relationship with Yuanshan, and the god of fate will bless your cultivation, and in the future, the road of double cultivation will be smoother! However, since you are here to seek fate, you will naturally return Only by passing the request can you bring greater blessings to the relationship between you!"

The messenger beside the divine envoy then said, "Everyone, please come with me!" The

messenger turned around and walked towards the stone gate.

The monks showed their joy: "I have heard the monks in Yuanshan say that there is a hot spring in Yuanshan, as long as you take a bath there, the whole person is like reborn, and I don't know if it is true or not.

" I've heard about this too, and it seems that the messenger is going to take us to the hot spring to wash away the filth on our bodies!"

Yin Jitian listened to the whispers of the monks, while paying attention to the blue formation at the gate of Shimen, as long as each pair of After the monk entered the formation, he would immediately disappear.

He asked Beiming in a low voice, "Is that formation the same as that of Yuanshan?"

Beiming's eyes flickered slightly, and with a light hum, he pulled Yin Jitian into the formation, and in front of his eyes The scenery changed, and the two instantly came to a small cave with no people. There were several red lanterns hanging on the stone walls. Under their feet was a soup spring that could only accommodate five or six people. The spring was bubbling hot, and white mist was rising. .

Yin Jitian took down his bamboo hat and swept around the sealed small cave that was only two feet wide. He asked in surprise, "Are the two of us bathing here?" The two Bei Ming suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

"I heard that the Tangquan in Yuanshan can improve your physique. You will have more bubbles when you go down!" Hearing

this, Yin Jitian turned his head to look at Beiming, but saw him turn his face like a stone wall with his back to him, and immediately felt very uncomfortable. , asked in a muffled voice, "What about you?"

Bei Ming put his hands on his back, and said lightly, "You should wash first!"

Yin Jitian frowned, he felt that Bei Ming definitely didn't carry his back because he wanted to avoid bathing with him. facing him.

"Bei Ming, I think you have been avoiding me today, no, it should be said that you have been avoiding my face. Do you not want to see me, if so..."

Today's Bei Ming is really strange, if Said that Bei Ming really didn't want to see him, so he wouldn't take him to Yuanshan to seek fate, but every time he took down the hat, Bei Ming would glance away from him, obviously he didn't want to see him like this. face.