EPISODE 1~ INTRO

A story about first love,dreams,betrayals,suspense and rom-com it is .
Y/N,a girl full of life,has hope in herself,always wants to make everyone happy,has shiny long black hair with slight brown eyes,and lives with the rule of never giving up.
she went to south korea with many dreams in herself,she went into a medical university but has alot on her mind cause she has to make some money by herself so that she will not be a burden on her family that much .
SHE started studying and three years went by,with many mistakes actually with many lessons,at first people used to bully her for being the person she was,in these years she changed herself into a much better person,but still at this time she doesn't have any friends,and makes a living by working at some cv stores and hotels.
ONE day when she was again looking for a part time job she got to know about a company that is hiring staffs,at first she thought that it will not be elligible for her to work into a company but then she thought of giving it a try.
She got up early in the morning and as she didn't had the uni today so she got ready for the interview,she wore a pink coat with white high neck and a white pant,she looked so calm and gave a pleasant look.
When she reached,it was really not a small company although,it was the biggest company of south korea,the info on the internet didn't gave the true meanings,once she thought of going back but then she believed in herself and walked into the company with confidence,inside of her she had a roller coaster of nervousness,she went straight to the receptionist and asked her about the interview?
She told her to wait in the waiting area,when she was about to move towards it she was about to get bumped into a guy,she looked upwards,a guy with flashing small eyes ,face covered with mask and a cap on his head quickly said sorry and passed by,then she moved towards the room,there she got to know that she was not really the only one there,many sexy,pretty girls and handsome guys were present in the waiting room,she just passed and gave a smile and sat there.
After much waiting the receptionist called her name,Excuse me is there Ms.Y/N present?
she stood up and said yes.
Receptionist:so you may go inside now.
Y/N passed a smile and gave her best in the interview,they didn't asked her about much things! BUT she replied to all of them confidently.
After a long and hectic day she came back to hostel and threw herself onto the bed,she didn't realized but she drifted into sleep.
The very next morning she had only one lecture so she got ready and went to university,she didn't got the reply back from the company so she thought she was rejected.
A/N: it's really my first time writing a story and i don't know much about things but i hope you will look forward to it 💜