EPISODE 5~his moves?

The chef hesitates and asks her,
CHEF:Mam,does it taste really bad?
Y/N: ahhhh what,No,i have ate this much good food after such a long time,i'm grateful....
after eating,gets up and looks around*
woahhh the house is so beautiful,every corner is perfectly aesthetic until she gets at the back of house.
Y/N: OMG?! A swimming pool? FR?
gets back to the room and opens her laptop,checks out the contract,it's just a simple contract which says that she should work hard and follow the regulations of company*
Y/N: i thought there will be a rule that we shouldn't fall for our idols or smth like that but it's just so basic,then why did she left the company?,there must be a secret then?whatever i don't wanna know,i also have to switch to online with the university.
In the morning*
Y/N: Is this outfit really okay?looks around her closet and says i think i'm really gonna live my dream life now.
knock on a door*
MAID:Mam,have your breakfast and the driver is waiting for you.
Y/N:i'm coming....
eats breakfast and gets into the car,starts checking the schedule real quick.
Y/N: ahhh so you have to drop me at sir jimin's house cause i have to arrange his outfit for todays shoot.
DRIVER:OK mam.
at jimin's house.
Y/N: woahhhh what a house,yeah obv he is an idol,ok so he is taking a shower,i should take a look for the outfit,walks into closet.
Y/N:ammmm,the inspo for today is leather.......
a hot breath surrounds her which makes her get goosebumps,her heartbeat fastens and her ears turns redddd.
JIMIN: so???just a second day and into my house??i think...you are....?
Y/N:slides away and says while sweat pops out,SIR,i was just picking up your outfit for today.
JIMIN: ahhhh i know,so did you pick one?
looking into her eyes without a blink*
Y/N: ahhh ammm yea.. yess... i did,picks black shirt and throws it on him and quickly moves out of the closet.
JIMIN: freakkkk she is cutee?!?!?!
Y/N: while putting one hand on her heart and one on her cheek,
yeahhhh stop beating so fast and you shouldn't burn this much,we will get into trouble.
waits for a while*
JIMIN wearing the black outfit comes out of closet and her ears again turns red cause of the thing she just felt minutes ago.
JIMIN:so,miss y/n? where is the shoot for today?
Y/N:It's on the railway and we are just......
explains the whole thing*
both of them went out of the house and at the shoot*
JK: yeahhhh y/nieeee how are you doing? waving at her excitedly.
Y/N: goes into his direction,i'm good,
how are you doing?
JK: i'm absloutelty well,woahh you look pretty.
Y/N:Awwwiee,thanks buddy,gives a gentle smile*
THE shoot starts and somehow she endures the whole hard work and she feels like many eyes are watching her and she keeps thinking what is so special about her today to look at her this much?
The shoot ends and jimin comes to her .
JIMIN:So, the tomorrow shoot is early in the morning?
Y/N: ahhh no,it will be in the afternoon.
JIMIN:OK,then we will be having the lunch together!
Y/N: yes sir?
JIMIN: yeahhh,then we will go to the shoot together.
Y/N:okkk sir as you say.
JK:So,y/n we have shoot in the afternoon,wanna grab the lunch together?
Y/N: Sir just said that we will be having the lunch together.
JK:Then what about the breakfast? or dinner? i wanna get along...
Y/N: ahhh i will tell you.
JK: gimme your phone number then?
widens her eyes*
Y/N: usually i don't really reply to texts but here it is.
at night* notification pops up*
JUNGKOOK: so when are we going? breakfast or dinner?
Y/N: let's go for the breakfast,i'll be energized.
JUNGKOOK:ok bestie>
Y/N: laughs at his text,as if ?
(A/N: i hope you all can enjoy)