EPISODE 2~SELECTED?

while talking to herself*
Y/N:" you shouldn't have thought about getting selected into that big company",a book hits on her head and pulls her out from her imagination,the same bully for once again.
MALAIKA:So bitch,what are you doing here? you should be cleaning the floors and washing the dishes at this time,aren't you gonna leave our university? you are just putting up a show with your not so innocent face.
Whole class starts laughing.
Y/N: so are you gonna pay for my fees?
do you really think you are the popular girl of the school? and how dare you to call me a bitch with that disgusting face of yours? she wanted to say all that,but passes besides her saying,yes you are right i need to go !
Y/N doesn't want to get involve with them cause she thinks in the end she will be turned as the bad and rude student who can't even respect others.
After the whole day of overthinking,she didn't realized but in between the thought of the eyes that she saw in hurry makes her heart wrenched somehow,she thinks that she has never seen that much beautiful eyes in the whole world,the eyes were as deep as the pacific ocean and she wants to get know about them evenmore.
AT 5:00pm in the evening,phone vibrates*
🗣️: Is this miss Y/N?
Y/N: yes,how can i help you?
🗣️:We are calling you from ------ company,you gave here an interview,so do you have some time for us?
Y/N: amm yes sir,i'll be there tomorrow in the early morning.
🗣️:Ok mam,thank you,have a good evening.
call ends*
Y/N:Woah ? did i really got a call from there? am i gonna to get selected?idk i just have to wait.
She completes her uni work and driftes into her bed as well as she is nervous for tomorrow .
The next day*,alarm beeps*
Y/N gets up from the bed and takes a hot shower,she wore a beautiful floral dress with heels,her freckled cheeks makes her look more attractive,she looks absolutely stunning with no-makeup look.
reaches at the building*
Y/N:woah,why is there so much crowd today? many cameras are flashing towards the building as soon as a stunning and handsome guy comes out from the glass door,his whole look makes your heart race for a moment,as soon as he steps out from it,the whole crowd goes crazy and there are many bodyguards sorrounding him,the reporters kept asking that guy ;
🗣️:SIR, JIMIN,what do you think about your secretary's statement? did you also liked her? why did she left the company?
excuse me ? sir?
He wents away into the car without any answer.
you were just too stunned at the moment and then realisation hits you hard and then you rush into the company quickly.
Y/N:Excuse me? i'm y/n,i got a call from here?
RECEPTIONIST:ohh yes mam,will you please wait here for a moment?
y/n nods and passes a smile.
After sometime y/n went inside the room that the receptionist told you to follow,after entering,
🗣️: HI MISS Y/N! I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL,PLEASE TAKE A SEAT.
Y/N: ohh yes,i'm good.
🗣️: so miss y/n do you think you will be able to work with us?
Y/N:amm sir there were many posts available in the company,and there were many people trying to get into this company,idk if i will be able to get into this or not,but i'm gonna to try my best for sure. smiles*
🗣️:If i tell you the truth ,we are in a sudden need of a post that not many people can do,although your education is still going on,so if you wanna give it a try.....?
Y/N: SIR ,what post it is ?
🗣️: You have to be a secretary of one of the idols here ?
Y/N: sudden shock* AN IDOL?
🗣️: yess mam, and we will be providing you with a fully furnished house with a car with a good salary? and if you will be good at work,you will be getting more things to have.
Y/N: still processing the whole things*
is it a fake thing?
she said under her breath but was audible to that one specific person.
🗣️:MAM,you can take your time,and can do research on our company with one raised eyebrow,this is my card,think about it and get back to us,passes a smile .
Y/N on her way back home kept thinking about everything!
AS soon as she reached hostel,she quickly searched through her phone,a scandal popped onto her phone,
THE STATEMENT OF JIMIN'S SECRETARY!REVEALED THE TRUTH!
(A/N:I hope you all can enjoy.)