EPISODE 11~bathrobe

BESTIE: yeahhhhuuuu,wake up now,we will get late...
slowly opens her eyes and makes a disgusted face.
Y/N: what now?
BESTIE: it's already 8,i will be leaving in half an hour and you are asking me what to do?
Y/N: ahhh it's 8,did you had breakfast,did you packed everything,did you cooked something to take with you,did you did everything?
BESTIE: yeahh,yeah, calm down first and get freshed up,we will have breakfast together.
Y/N: okk,wait outside,i'll be there in five minutes.
at the dining.
Y/N: you look cute gurll.

BESTIE:i know,hair flips*Y/N: so,everything is done?BESTIE: yeahhh,somehow!Y/N: here is my card,i don't really need money right now,so you can use it and have anything,don't resist yourself from anything,enjoy to the fullest and take care of yours...

Y/N: so,everything is done?
BESTIE: yeahhh,somehow!
Y/N: here is my card,i don't really need money right now,so you can use it and have anything,don't resist yourself from anything,enjoy to the fullest and take care of yourself as well
BESTIE: yeahhh i know.
JUNGKOOK: hello,morning,we are here.
TAEHYUNG:morning.
Y/N: wanna have breakfast?
TAEHYUNG: just a juice.
Y/N: and you jungkook?
JUNGKOOK: yeah the same.
Y/N: ok.
Jungkook sits beside y/n and taehyung sits beside bestie.
TAEHYUNG: so?you ready?
BESTIE: umm i don't know,i'm nervous.
JUNGKOOK: about what?
Y/N: laughs* it's her first trip with guys.
BESTIE: Nods*,yeah but it's not like you have went for once?
Y/N: Yeahh :/
TAEHYUNG: hahah,you guys are cute,
puts a hand on her shoulder,it's okay we will make youu have fun for sure.
JUNGKOOK: Yeahh,but we can also push you from the car in some desert area.
widens her eyes*
BESTIE: whatt? Why would you do that?
gets teary*
Y/N: ahhh my baby,slaps jk on his shoulder,yeahh stop it,she is already scared.
JUNGKOOK: ahhhh,ok okay sorry bro,i was just teasing you.
while leaving*
BESTIE: while blinking*
so you are saying we will be going in this car? the idols car? It's a trip,not a punishment,i will get locked in it for real.
JUNGKOOK: as if you have an option.
BESTIE: sidens her head*
i do have one...,yeahh y/n give me your car's keys? we will be taking yours....
Y/N: but how will i travel?
BESTIE: do you really use it that much? Ask your nasty boss to pick you up,it's just two days.
Y/N : but....,rolls her eyes,okay here...
BESTIE: Put the luggage in,i will be driving.
TAEHYUNG: OK boss....
BESTIE: ok then byee,don't you dare irritate me too much by texting again and again.
Y/N: overreacts*
please don't go,while putting a hand on her head.
BESTIE: yeah,yeah,yeah stop it,disgusting.
Y/N: ok go:|
TAEHYUNG: take care y/n.
JUNGKOOK: we will be back and will text you when we will reach.
Y/N: ok babies,don't forget to take meals,take care,love yaa,byeee.
THE car swifts away...
y/n in her room.
Y/N: ahhh so now i still have time for shoot,what should i do until then?,i'm still in the same clothes,i should get changed first.
walks into the closet.
Y/N: ahhhhhh,what has she done with my closet? come back and i will show you stars in the day,mam(maid) can you please come here and assemble this,i just have to take a shower then i will also help you.
MAID: ok mam .
meanwhile jimin comes with a bouquet.
JIMIN: Where is she?
MAID: in her room,she is taking a shower,do you need something until then?
she got busy in some other thing and forgot about the closet.
JIMIN: ahhh no,you can go.
goes into her room.
JIMIN: Woahhh,it's perfectly aesthetic and matches her vibe,but what's with her closet?
door opens and fumes comes out of it suddenly.
Y/N: ahhh this is still messy? What should i do? mam doesn't want to do it? Ahhhh?i will have to do it by myself now.
while adjusting her robe and then looks up.
Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!?!?
JIMIN: ahhhh,my ears why are you shouting?
Y/N: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CLOSET,I MEAN IN MY ROOM,NO I MEAN IN MY HOUSE?
JIMIN: i just came to get an apology?
Y/N: about what?
JIMIN: actually i think your robe is moving a little bit and it keeps distracting me to look here and there.
Y/N:yeahhhh,moves her back to him,
go outside then,i have to change....
JIMIN: ok,okay,do it quick.
he goes outside*
Y/N: wth is he doin' here? has he come here just to make me have a hard time again? Ahhhh this guy is getting on my nerves!
quickly changes into comfy clothes.

coming out of the closet*Y/N: SO? SIR?JIMIN: nothing,it seems like we have both seen each other in bathrobes now?Y/N: her ears turns red*ahhhh, i mean why are you here so early in the morning?JIMIN: i wanna have breakfast,come outside quickly

Y/N: SO? SIR?
JIMIN: nothing,it seems like we have both seen each other in bathrobes now?
Y/N: her ears turns red*
ahhhh, i mean why are you here so early in the morning?
JIMIN: i wanna have breakfast,come outside quickly.
Y/N: what is he trynna do exactly?