EPISODE 8~ trip to busan?

TAEHYUNG:where is the washroom?
BESTIE: lemme show you the path.
TAEHYUNG: so it's the girl's room,can i go inside?
crosses her arms*
BESTIE: so,you wanna stay here and i should built a new washroom so that you can use it?
he was listening to her calmly when he heard the whole sentence and then bursted into laughter.
TAEHYUNG: you are too much,laughs*
BESTIE: rolls her eyes*,i know...
After coming out of the washroom,
TAEHYUNG: so, what do you think?
BESTIE: about what? making a seperate washroom?
TAEHYUNG: laughs* ahhh no,like i mean you are here just to see her,don't you wanna see our country?
BESTIE: it seems like she is much ouchhh*
TAEHYUNG: what?!?! Are you okay?
BESTIE: ahh my lens,it's moving....
TAEHYUNG: what? do you want me to help?
BESTIE: yeahh just do it quick! see what's ahh...
TAEHYUNG: moves closer and from one hand opens her eye,open it a little bit....
BESTIE: she can feel his hot breath now and follows his instruction*
TAEHYUNG: there was a small piece of dust in your eye,while saying this he pulled out it,then he realizes how close they are and then moves back.
BESTIE: Ahhh ohhh,thank you,immediately looks at the corner.
TAEHYUNG: so ,shall we go?
BESTIE: hmm no,i mean yess..
while walking to the dinning,
so i was saying that y/n is much busy and i think i have to consult someone cause i can't get bored for the whole time.
TAEHYUNG: yeahh,you are right.
In the dinning room,everyone sits down*
Y/N: Ok so,everyone,thank you so much for coming here,this party was mainly hosted for my bestie but it seems like she did the most of cooking here, i hope you all can enjoy.
HOSEOK: ahh it must be delicious then.
everyone eats their food,while y/n is still serving jimin.
Y/N: sir if you will want anything else,you can tell me right away.
BESTIE: yeahhh bossy boss,let her do the rest for sometime,do the work.yourself.
Y/N stares at her ,
JIMIN: ahhh yes miss y/n you can sit now,you have done well,indicates her to sit on the chair beside her*
Y/N swallows hard and sits down,
while getting close to her ear,
JIMIN: and by the way you can call me jimin,it's not like we are working right now?
Y/N: But sir it's...
JIMIN: no buts or ifs.....
everyone munches on the food and in between,
SEOKJIN: yeahhh how this beef is this so much good? are you real? tell me the recipe?
YOONGI: yeaahhh,its really good...
everyone praises her food and she says,
BESTIE: thank you everyone.....
TAEHYUNG: under his breath*,
how come she is such a good chef?
JK: By the way y/n,i have seen jimin's schedule and it's not really free for a minute for the next whole week,what about her what she will be doin' until then ?
Y/N: yeahhh it's fully booked...
JIMIN: raising one eyebrow*
why were you seeing my schedule?
JK: ahhh no, i mean i just saw everyone and yours is the most busiest one fr!
Y/N : maybe i wil consult her a traveller:
TAEHYUNG: if,i mean if you want we( me and jk) are going to busan the day after tomorrow,we can take her.
BESTIE: REALLY?!!?!?!?
Y/N: ammm,if she doesn't have a problem,you guys can carry on,by the way i'm sorry bro,we can have fun after your trip?
BESTIE: why will i have a problem and its okay you can complete your work with your nasty boss....
JIMIN: while indicating finger to himself and asking y/n, AM I NASTY?
Y/N: ahhh no sir,i mean no jimin, i mean shut up bro,he is such an angel,can't you see,shows her eyes to shut up.
BESTIE: rolls her eyes*,as if.
JK: so we will have fun then,yesss...
BESTIE: yeahhh,gets excited*
while leaving*
JIMIN: MISS Y/N, just in case if you wanna take a leave for next week,you can,like your bestie really thinks...
Y/N: Ahhh no sir,i mean jimin,your schedule is really hectic,i don't really want to....
JIMIN: it's your choice then!? btw come to pick me up tomorrow and leave your phone number here,i have to contact you from now on,whenever i need it.
Y/N: ahh yes,jimin,by the way,you can also call me y/n,that's very formal and nobody really calls me that.
JIMIN: smiles* ok then y/n.
After the party,
BESTIE: Yeahhh i have to do packing tomorrow,so come a little bit earlier,understood?
Y/N: yeah ok i will try to....
BESTIE: It was a good day.
Y/N: with good food and a good time also..
BESTIE: Indeed.
Y/N: while closing her eyes,
i have to do a lot from tomorrow.
BESTIE: you will be able to do it,don't worry.
both of them drifted into sleep after that.
(A/N: don't you guys ever give up,just seek love in yourself,so love yourself for being the person you are,here i am rooting for you,love yaa,enjoy it fully)