EPISODE 7 ~dinner

Y/N gets freshed up and leaves the house.
At the office,
she was just about to enter her office when jimin came from back and got closer from back with an inch difference.
JIMIN: so,did she came?
Y/N: ahhh..amm.. yeahh she camee..
JIMIN: had fun without me?!?
enters the office and opens the door for him,
Y/N: sir i'll hand you over the script,you should come inside.
JIMIN: i will but you shouldn't cut off sentences?!
Y/N: ahh,amm,yes sir we had fun and i'm happy that she is here,it's just that she can't believe that i'm working with you.
JIMIN: so you want me to meet her?
Y/N: here is the script,hands it over and wents out of the office saying,
Y/N : Sir i'll be waiting with your outfit.
JIMIN: why she keeps ignoring me?
rolls his eyes*
after the shoot*
Y/N: guys,i'm hosting a welcome dinner for my bestie,i don't really have friends,it's just you guys i know about....,will you guysss,i meannn,can you guys come tomorrow at sharp 8:30?puppy eyes*
HOSEOK: helll yesss,you are too kind to ask that,we don't have a reason to say no though....
SEOKJIN: yeahhh,but add beef in the menu.
Y/N: i willlllll........gets happy and excited*
JIMIN: if i would have known that she will react like this i would have done anything,she is so cuteeee........
YOONGI: did you said smth jimin?
JIMIN: Ahhh no,we will be coming miss y/n
Y/N: Thank you so muchhhh guys,you are the best fr,i should text taehyung and jk as well..
jimin raises his eyebrow*
JIMIN: i'll be doin' it.
Y/N: ohh okay.
at the home,
Y/N: freak she is still sleeping? Is she real?
she mustly have come here just to sleep.
In the morning*
BESTIE:y/nieeeeee yeahhhh wake up?!?!?!?
Y/N: what the hell are you doing at 5am in the morning?
BESTIE: i'm hungry.......
Y/N: ahhhhh let's go to the kitchen then...
while making omelete for her*
Y/N: it's been such a long time since i have cooked for someone,the chef's must be sleeping right now,so don't make a noise???
BESTIE: ok,ok.
Y/N: so i have hosted a party for tonight,get ready neatly,if you want something,you can have from my closet...
BESTIE: Have you became a gangster? or a wife of smuggler? your gaze makes me get goosebumps?!?!?
Y/N: you will get to know about it at the party,you are just the same overactor from before,now eat this or i will eat you.
both of them kept talking and laughing about their past memories,
BESTIE: Yeahhhh,don't tell me you don't remember when you did mimicory about the typical aunts?!??!freak you were a total actress....laughsss*
Y/N: obv i do remember,laughs and flips hair*
CHEF: mam,good morning do you wanna have smth?
Y/N: ahhh what time it is?
CHEF: its 7:30am
Y/N: i have to get ready,i just have a little bit of work in office and then i'll be right back,we will go out if you will want to,until then you can watch netflix and eat anything,or just go and buy some more grocery for today,here is my credit card,i got my first salary,its all yours babe.
BESTIE: ahhh i'm rich....
Y/N: winks* you are !
gets ready for the office and thinks about her for the whole time cause she was alone at home .
meanwhile her bestie got ready,went out with the driver,bought grocery and started cooking with the chef as she is much better than y/n at this.
Y/N enters the house and it gives a better and pleasant way,
Y/N: Ahhhh i'm sorry chingua,i thought i will be back soon but i had to finalize somethings,it's already evening,boys will be coming in sometime,are you ready?
comes out of the room wearing a beautiful dress while giving a stunning and peaceful look at the same time.
BESTIE: So you are late again,you used to do this,now get ready fast,i'll be arranging the table as i have cooked the most of meal by myself.
Y/N: puppy eyes* broooo,i will get to eat your food again ahhh i gotta cry.
BESTIE: pushes her towards the room,go and get readyyyyy....
JK: helloo,ladyy,how you doin'? freak you do look pretty.
BESTIE:HIIEEE,i'm good,welcomee,flipped her hair*
TAEHYUNG: nice to meet you again.
BESTIE: welcome handsome.
SEOKJIN: excuse me,i'm the wwh? What you talkin' about?
BESTIE: ahhh you are welcome as well.
she greets everyone and shows them the path to living room,
JIMIN: so,where is the one who gave invited us?
BESTIE: So,you are his boss,you should better know,winks*
The door reveals a figure of absolutely gorgeous looking lady,her style,her makeup has something different today which makes the heart of jimin wrenched a little bit,he puts one hand on his heart and suddenly stands up.
YOONGI: why are you standing ?
JIMIN: amm ahh nothing sits back down.
Y/N: helloww everyone,welcomeee,i'm so happy to have all of you here,so this is my BESTIE and these.......
BESTIE: they did introduced themselves,so no worries..
Y/N: That's good then.
HOSEOK: Y/N,you look so pretty.
Y/N: awww thank you so muchhh...makes a pout*
JIMIN: under his breath*
yeahhhh what is she doin'?  whats that sudden cute reaction???!?!
Y/N: so should we move to the dinning?
NAMJOON: okkkk....