EPISODE 6~who's coming?

in the morning,at 7:30am*
Texts jk:i'll be here at this location until 10am,its safe for idols as well,don't get late,i don't really like to wait:)
Y/N: ok so,i still have time i should go to the university so that i can shift my classes online.
The outfit,

at the university,someone pulls her back from her hair and makes her crawl to stand up again,she was about to stand up until someone again kicks her and makes her scream,MALAIKA:So,i have to see you again,whyyyy????hmm when are you gonna leaveee?Y...

at the university,
someone pulls her back from her hair and makes her crawl to stand up again,she was about to stand up until someone again kicks her and makes her scream,
MALAIKA:So,i have to see you again,whyyyy????hmm when are you gonna leaveee?
Y/N: while breathing hard*,i will be leaving,just stop it.
MALAIKA: woahhh,really you are just a mere maid who cleans here and there?!
when she hears this,she stands up and slaps right onto her face,
Y/N:YEAHHHHHHHH,SHUT YOUR MOUTH?!?!?!?,DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE THE MISS WORLD?
MALAIKA was about to slap her again,until Y/N again slaps her and pulls her hair to kneel to the ground,she screams,and starts begging,
Y/N:i should've sued you for the very first time,you have done much things to me,but i'm still not gonna take a revenge,i'm leaving the uni practically but if i will see you make another student have a hard time i will pull the FREAKING SOUL out of you,the whole crowd of the students stay silent.
y/n leaves the place and goes straight to the washroom,
Y/N: her lip were bleeding,pulls out the ointment from her bag,while applying it she has tears in her eyes but it was the first time she fought back and it makes her feel good so she cries her heart out.
She asks the principal to shift her classes to online and they agrees with her,after finishing the work,notification pops up*
JK: So,someone said that they don't like to wait,yeahhh as if i enjoy waiting?!
Y/N: ahhhh i will be there in 10 mints.
at the cafe*
Y/N: i'm really sorry,i was just stuck at university,how are you? I mean good morning.
JK: shouldn't you get calm first?
Y/N: ohh yeah.
JK:So,you still go to the university?
Y/N: i shifted it with the online classes,i still have one more year to pass through.
JK: hmmm,what you wanna order?
Proceeds with their breakfast,in between eating*
JK: do you have a boyfriend?
Y/N: does it look like?,i have been single for my whole life buddy,laughs.
JK: That's good then.
Y/N: did you said something?
JK: ahh no,no.
gets a message*
BESTIE:MISS UNIVERSE,gotta give you a blasting news,i'm coming to meet you,its my flight tomorrow?!
stands up from her seat*
Y/N: what the freak?!?! ahhh is she joking or what?
JK:Is everything alright?
bestie: sends the picture of flight ticket*
Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, she is coming??!?!?!?!?!?!??
JK: you okay? Who is really coming?
Y/N: My bestie,she is coming to meet me,omg,i gotta pick her,i gotta buy things for her,the bouquet,she will be so happy to see me in this state now???woahhhh?!?!?!?
JK: ahh,relax gurl, so it's tomorrow right?
Y/N:Hell,yessssss,will you come with me for shopping?
JK: i can't really go around like that,but we can go in the night,we also have shoot in some hours and your lunch?!
she realizes,
Y/N: ohh yess,you are right,sorry but i'm happy.....
JK: ok,ok,now sit calmly and complete your breakfast.
Finishes their breakfast and they get to know about each other,they really got along with each other as if they know each other from a very long time,wents back to the house,ahhhhh i just have 20 mints for lunch,changes the outfit

and wents to the lunch place,
JIMIN: HI miss y/n,good to see you.
Y/N: hello sir, how aree you doing?
JIMIN: while raising one eyebrow and getting a little bit close,
it seems like you had much fun at the breakfast and now you don't have the energy for lunch.
while blinking again and again,
Y/N: ammm no sir, i mean yes i had fun but i'm here at the time,should we sit now?
JIMIN: ohh yess,sits down*
Y/N: what do you wanna order sir?
JIMIN: my secretary used to know what i order and what i eat?
Y/N: ahhh yes sir.
proceeds with ordering*
She just can't look into his eyes,so she just keeps avoiding him and stares at the blank wall.
JIMIN: while touching her lip*
where did you got that bruise from?
Y/N:widens her eyes and felt an ocean of butterflies in her stomach*ahhh ammm,
JIMIN: if you don't wanna tell,i will not,
cuts him off,
Y/N: Ahhh no, i just accidently fell in the morning.
at the shoot*
she gets along with all of the members of bts and just keeps avoiding jimin,
Jimin can feel what she is doing.
Y/N is so happy about her bestie and she tells that news to everyone out there,
Y/N: everyone excuse me,my bestie is coming from my country and she thinks i have friends here causee i said so,if anyone of you are free for tomorrow,will you go with me cause i don't want her to worry about me as she will ask me one 1000 questions of making a living here?
TAEHYUNG: can i go? i don't have shoot for tomorrow?
JIMIN: i think you should have asked me first? SHOULDN'T you?
Y/N: ahhh ammm sir .....i mean.....
JK: yeahhh hyung stop with your behaviour,i'm always free and she is my bestie not yours.
YOONGI: guys you should decide,cause we have shoot for tomorrow and JIMIN you also have the same shoot with me,only jk and v are free in the schedule.
jimin bites his lower lip and rolls his eyes*
Y/N: ahhh guys,then both of you can go with me for sure.
IN the night*
Y/N: i didn't really got the time to buy anything for her,anyways i will let her do shop from my first salary.
(A/N:LOVE yourself,and the next part is gonna be real fun lady)