Episode 16~ omelet

Jimin wakes up and looks at his phone,it's already 10am in the morning and phone keeps vibrating,he picks up and jungkook is telling him that they have arrived,and if he knows about y/n,she isn't responding from the last night?
He responds that she must be okay we were working late night so she mustly be sleeping at the moment,
Jungkook: ohh okay bye take care.
Jimin: bye.
He looks at y/n who is still sleeping like a cute baby and he slightly moves her hair back to her ear and looks at her for a brief moment.
Jimin gets freshed up and then into the kitchen,the chef asks him if he wants anything,but he tells him that he will be making the breakfast today by himself.
Y/n is able to smell the omelet and toast which makes her wake up from sleep,
She gets freshed up and goes downstairs to see a figure standing just in middle of the kitchen and his bare face shines brightly without any effort.
Jimin glances and tells her to come over there,y/n leans over to the counter.
Y/N:Can you really cook? What are you making?
Jimin: yeah somethings...,just like this breakfast but everyone enjoys the food when i make it.
Y/N: can i taste it after you make it?
Jimin:its for you obviously,you are still sick.
Y/N:gets excited,really?But i'm not sick anymore,smiles brightly.
Jimin looks into her brown eyed and thinks that what can be the thing that hurted her this much to become like this.
Jimin:ahhh okay,have it now,pours the juice for her and sits in front of her at the counter.
Y/N: freakkk,this is really the best omelet i have ever had.
Jimin:yours truly,winks at her.
Her heart again skips a beat for a second.
Y/N: can i..i mean ask you something?
Jimin:yes anything.
Y/N: How's the life been lately?i mean are you really doing well? Like there is always so much hate as well the love you get from people,you don't get sad about that right?
Jimin pauses and there is a whole five seconds silence between them.
Jimin: my life? Nobody really asks questions like that,it's fine,actually really good,compared to those old days,its the best,and if you talk about social media,i focus on the love and positive energy not on the hate.
He is still amazed about her asking others the questions that she really needs someone else to talk about.
Y/N: smiles the happiest smile at his response and says Thank God.
Jimin: Is it the same for you? I mean your life?
Y/N:mine? It's the best,i am living a very classy life at the moment,working at the biggest company,completing my education so everything just seems perfect.
Jimin thinks that he still needs more time to get involved with her.
They finish their breakfast with silence.
Y/N: So can you drop me now?and if you don't want me to just ask any driver please i gotta go.
Jimin:don't you wanna stay here for sometime?
Y/N:i'm still in the same clothes from last night,i feel gross for real.
Jimin: i have many clothes.
Y/N laughs at his behaviour and says,
I think you don't wanna stay alone,please drop me and i will go for lunch with you.
Jimin nods and smiles at her.
While sitting into the car,
Jimin:you did it on purpose? Right?
Y/N: what ?!?
Jimin:you drove like a hell crazy woman and at the back to my house i have to drive the same way.
Y/N bites her bottom lip and looks out of the window cause she is embarrased at her behaviour.
Y/N: ahh i'm sorry,i don't know why i went like that but you just sometimes behave like i mean the BOSS MODE and then the JIMIN MODE?!? i told you about that.
He again laughs at her words and they reaches at her house.
(A/N: I know it's short but i'll not skip for tommorrow and tomorrow will be like a whole chapter not an episode)