EPISODE 19~SICK ASF

y/n and jimin legit had a day they never expected once in a life,while spinning the car towards her house,
JIMIN: reliefs a sigh,so?
Y/N: gets hold onto her bag and asks in an expression,so?
wanna come inside again?
JIMIN: umm no,it's not like that,i...i'm just again alone at home so wanna have...a sleepover or something.
Y/N: explain yourself.
he has no idea what she is talking about.
JIMIN: about what?
Y/N: the doctor? they said something? ,
you can't be doing this to me at this point without any reason.?
JIMIN: pulls her into a hug and there is a long silence between them..
Y/n wanted to pull him away but the warmth he held was so much real that she is not even able to move,in between she got teary and after exact four minutes jimin pulls her out and cups her face.
JIMIN: i don't know from how much time you were alone here but i just wanna tell you that i am here for YOU,not leaving or moving back from my words,
just in case if i ever did bad to you,i didn't had that intention for real.
y/n can feel the rush of tears behind her eyes so she suddenly moves her head towards the car's mirror.
jimin makes her head moves towards her slowly.
JIMIN: There is no need to hide them,as long as "I AM HERE".
y/n can feel the honesty in his eyes but then suddenly she feels the pain getting bigger and bigger and then moving down to the back of her head,she holds her head tightly in lap and shrieks a little bit.
JIMIN: are you okay? what's happening?
Y/N: the medicines in my bag,points her hand over to it.
JIMIN: you can't take those,doctor said they did a harm to you and you can get into a bigger problem cause of them.
y/n is not able to see him properly and tells him to give it to her last time.
Y/N: please,it's...worst no..ww,please.
Jimin immediately hands the medicine to her and allows her to take it,then he pulls her out of the car and into the house.
y/n is not able to walk by herself at the moment.
JIMIN: don't you think that we should get to the doctor first at this moment?
Y/n: no,you know about the media,you being here can cause the biggest rumour, anyways i just wanna lay down on my bed..
JIMIN gets her to the bedroom and helps her lay down,y/n's whole body starts shaking and she can feel her whole body getting heat up,she slowly closes her eyes and lays very tiringly at the very moment.
Jimin places a hand on her forehand
JIMIN:fuckk,she is hot,i mean she got a temperature,what should i do?
i can't even call a doctor now as she said so and she also took the medicines,i shouldn't have told her to go with me.
jimin picks up his phone and searches
"things to do when you have a fever?"
•Avoid taking hot drinks.
•Take baths.
•Take rest and call a doctor if needed.
JIMIN: i'm not giving her hot drinks and can't call a doctor cause there will be rumours as i'm at her house and she is taking rest but the bath and i can't even do it.
jimin shakes her a little bit and asks her,
"the internet says to take a bath in fever,can you?"
in a very slow and weak voice,
Y/N: i....can'tttt at the moment,not evenn move jimin....
JIMIN: can i help you to take a bath?
Y/N: what are you trynna say?
JIMIN:no,no don't get me wrong,i just want you to get better,if you will allow me,then..,i can just help you to the bath tub and then i will come outside and wait for you,when you will be done,you can just tap the tub for three times,i will come to get you out of there.
Y/N: okay.
she spreads her arms so that he can make her sit straight first.
jimin pov.
i can look that how much she is suffering right now not cause of the fever although,it's just that she is tired and i'm getting to know it because of her fever at this time.
ok so now she is spreading her hands,maybe i should just carry her fully to the closet and then to the bathroom,she doesn't seems that much heavy.
I pick her up,she expected that i was going to help her stand but she isn't really in a state to react right now,she just throws her head onto my shoulder,i can now feel her heavy hot breath going through the neck and then into my back,i can feel my goosebumps growing,but she is too cute to handle,to lighten up the mood,i asked her a question.
"you are heavy,what's your weight."
Y/n: 55 while smiling.
I went into the closet and then into the bathroom,i have never seen her bathroom before and it's not as much big as i expected but a tub on the side,in front the mirror is surrounded for seperate bath.
i make her sit on the edge of the tub and she was immediately about to fall into it when i held her firmly.
she gets hold onto the side of the tub and indicates me that she can do it now..
JIMIN: just wait a minute before going in,i will get you some clothes.
i go out of the bathroom and go for a pink hood with grey trousers.
in that instant i was able to hear a thud sound coming from inside,i rush inside quickly and there i see y/n lying into the tub without any realization of surrounding.
i am fucking scared at the moment and i can't really tell what should i do at this moment,i go to her immediately and try to hold her in my arms.
i make her sit into the tub and she is still unconcious,i'm scared to move onto my next step but the only thing my mind is thinking of is how to make her get a bath,
"what should i do?"
i close my eyes and gets hold onto her shirt.
it's been 8 minutes i'm just still holding her shirt and i can feel her temperature getting high with every second and she is still unconcious,i have to make a decision now,i can do this.
i close my eyes again and move her shirt upwards,when i almost reached the bottom up,when i can feel someone hands up on my hand,ahh it must be y/n.
Y/N gets close to my ear while speaking with very exhausted voice.
Y/N: your heart and mind wants to asks me why am i like this? I know that...,
i don't trust anyone anymore.
JIMIN:if you don't want me to do it,i will not do it but i am not gonna break your trust,my eyes are still closed i will not open them,but try putting this trust for the last time,i promise.
Y/n: although i am tired with promises but let's just do it last time and open your eyes you are touching here and there which is more uncomfortable.
I smile and slowly open my eyes,she is still hanging onto my shoulder and i'm holding her shirt.
Y/n:idk for how much long i can hold onto,just do it.