EPISODE 4~updates

RM:So when is your new secretary coming?
JIMIN:She is just beside you listening to what you just said to me.
y/n opens her eyes widely.
Y/N: No,its not like that,i was just standing right beside you guys so i got to heard.....ahhh i mean....
JIMIN:ahahah its okay,just introduce yourself to hyung.
Y/N: ohhh yes hi sir i'm Y/N,nice to meet you.
RM: smiles* ,nice to meet you too.
Y/N: woahhhh,his dimpless she said under her breath.
The shoot starts,and jk comes and stands beside her.
JK: So,what do you think?
Y/N: about what sir?
JK: I think we should get along and become friends yeahh maybe....
Y/N: ammm i think you are my boss and i don't make friends without any reason.
JK: Jimin is your boss,i'm not and why do you need a reason to become friends?,
passes a hand for a handshake,so will you?
Y/N: offers back the handshake* ok sir,ahh i mean jungkook,i hope we get along.
JK: That's a good girl.
Nobody knows but someone was legit watching from behind.
Y/N gets introduced to every member and they all like her.
After a whole day of hardwork,Y/N was packing up her things,when the manager of the company came into her office.
🗣️:Miss y/n,here is the key and the driver will show you the way to car.
Y/N : yess sir? what do you mean by that?
🗣️: As we promised about a house and a car you are getting it,we have talked to your hostel and shifted your luggage their.
Y/N: was in shock*,
but you should have asked me atleast.
🗣️:ammm yes i should have but i thought that your first day of hardwork should pay off...
driver comes in*
DRIVER: Mam ,are you ready?
🗣️: heree is the key of house.
Y/N : picks up the key and goes away with the driver*,wents out of the building and a porsche 911 was standing there*,her jaw dropped*

Is this my car?
DRIVER: yes mam,take a seat .
Y/N: while thinking*
are they kidnapping me?are they gonna sell me?but why would they do that to me?that's the biggest company of korea?
gets interrupted with a brake*
DRIVER: Mam,we have reached.
Y/N: Yeahhh,ok,wents out of the car*
A house,like a castle for her,like she got her own house,own car?what's really happening? FR?still too much stunned to walk.

Y/N: Yeahhh,ok,wents out of the car*A house,like a castle for her,like she got her own house,own car?what's really happening? FR?still too much stunned to walk

DRIVER: Mam,have a good night.
Y/N: ah what? oh yes,you too.
enters the house,a maid comes and say
MAID: HI MAM,nice to meet you,what you wanna have for dinner?
Y/N looks behind and say are you talking to me?
MAID: yes mam.
Y/N: hello,nice to meet you too,amm just anything,where's the bedroom?
MAID: mam its toward the left,get fresh up and you can take a look at house,passes a smile.
Y/N: what the freak? Am i in a dream? FR?
slaps herself and gets hurt*
ohhh so it's real,moves towards her room.
freakkkkkkk what is happening?
gets a call*
🗣️: MISS Y/N,i have delievered the contract papers on your email,you can take a look when you want.
Y/N: ok i will and get back to you.
gets washed up and still provessing the whole things.
MAID:Mam,the dinner is ready!where do you wanna have it?
Y/N: i will be coming outside,i have to take look around the house as well.
MAID: ok mam.
In the dinning hall,there are two chefs standing beside her for the review and she feels awkward cause nobody has ever done that for her,she sips the soup and starts crying.....
(A/N: THIS chapter is a little bit short,cause i was busy,the next one will be a long one)