EPISODE 10~behaviour?

JIMIN: where the hell is my brown watch now?
Y/N: The one you got on last birthday?
JIMIN: in surprise*
yeah,but how do you know about it?
Y/N: I think i'm your secretary now and it's because your last secretary had a full hand-written diary on what have you been doing,what you like,what you eat and things like that,i have been going through it a little bit but that was such an extraordinary thing.
JIMIN: with straight face*
and from where did you got it?
Y/N: amm it was in the office's desk.
JIMIN: okay.
y/n felt a sudden change in his aura and she was like what's that behaviour
both of them went for the shoot.
MEANWHILE,
BESTIE and TAEHYUNG both lay down on the floor after packing three suitcases.
BESTIE: while breathing heavily*
ahhhh it's done finally.
TAEHYUNG : yeah thank god,i'm telling you again you will not be able to use this many dresses and things on the trip,it's just a three days trip?!
BESTIE: yeahhh,but i just wanna do it.
TAEHYUNG : ok as you wish.
both of them look at each other for like seconds and then laughs,
BESTIE: freakkkk,we were just fighting for the whole time.
TAEHYUNG: yeahh it's kinda funny.
BESTIE: ok so what's the time right now?
both of them reaches out to the phone and holds each other hand accidently and then look at each other and then again laughs.
TAEHYUNG: lemme see?
ammm its 1:30pm already.
BESTIE: what?! Ok so you wanna have lunch?at home or wanna go for outing?
TAEHYUNG: as you will say but it doesn't seem like i will be looking good in tracksuit?
BESTIE: wait a minute.
here!
hands him over a coat,just wear this over that and you are again good to go.
TAEHYUNG: amm yeah maybe,get ready i will wait for you.
phone beeps*
JUNGKOOK: so did you packed?
pulls taehyung by his hood and clicks a picture with him and then sends it to jk saying: yeahhh,here i am with your bestie,we are going for lunch wanna join?
TAEHYUNG was stunned to speak and asks her what she is doin'?
BESTIE: just inviting your friend.
TAEHYUNG: raises one eyebrow*
and who's that friend?
phone beeps again.
JUNGKOOK: i will be there in 15 minutes :)
BESTIE: kookie,he is coming,wait for me outside,i gotta change.
TAEHYUNG: makes a disgusted face*
pushes him towards the door and he wents out.
TAEHYUNG: wth? they are just too much!
rolls his eyes*
after sometime*
taehyung is casually scrolling through his phone*
JUNGKOOK: so you didn't told me that you will be coming here to help her?
TAEHYUNG: i was just bored and y/n is also very busy so i asked her about packing,btw you also didn't told me that you were gonna to have lunch with her?
JUNGKOOK: ahhh,ammm i thought she will be alone so i thought of giving a company,smiles.
BESTIE: yeahh guys? tell me how do i look?
both of them looks at the back.
at the same time

TAEHYUNG AND JK: wowboth look at each other with disgusting faces?!TAEHYUNG: you look pretty

both look at each other with disgusting faces?!
TAEHYUNG: you look pretty.
JUNGKOOK: No,you look absolutely stunning fr.
BESTIE: aww,thanks guys.
The trio goes for the lunch and they had a lot of fun together,had a chit chat conversation and both of the guys were happy to get along.
she comes backs at home and driftes into sleep.
y/n is feeling bad with sudden changed behaviour of jimin.
JIMIN: you should know how to do this!!! It's not like i'm gonna teach you everything or i hired you so that i can correct mistakes?!??!
gets tears in her eyes,bows and says sorry.
Y/N: while trembling with fear*
I.....I...I am sorryyyy,i didn't knew that it has to be done like this,give me five minutes,i'll be right back.
JIMIN: just do it quickly.
she exactly comes back within five minutes with the polaroid he asked for.
while her hands were still shaking*
Y/N:her...here sir.
realizes that she is scared up of him now,pulls out a hand towards her and y/n quickly moves back.
Y/N: sir...is there something you still want?
JIMIN: No,actually..i mean..
Y/N: ok sir,then you can start the shoot,i will be right back after taking some fresh air,keeps blinking while looking down*
JIMIN: ohh,okay,you can go.
Hurries from there and goes to the rooftop*
Y/N: ahhhh,it's not easy again?,i thought i have got a boss who can assure me that he will help me with my learnings,but i think i can't do anything and that's why he got disappointed in me,ahhh god whyyyy? why i'm not able to do it?
gets teary again but doesn't cry.
after 10-15 minutes comes down to the floor again.
🗣️: MISS Y/N,It will be done in 10 minutes,you should check the things of sir?
Y/N: okkay....
jimin kept looking at her in between those minutes,he felt bad about what he did.
while leaving the company and getting into car*
Y/N: ok sir,so you have a shoot at 2pm and then you have to do a vlive....
explains the whole schedule for tomorrow*
holds the paper from her hand and says
JIMIN: i'm sorry,i didn't realized but i know my words were harsh.
Y/N: ahhh no sir,i must have been on the mistake,i know i mess the things up,actually i should apologize,i'm sorry sir.
JIMIN: no,its not like that...
Y/N: sir it's already late and they will be dropping me after you so you should go and take rest,i have texted your maid for the dinner,you can take it if you want to,
passes a smile even when she doesn't wants to.
JIMIN: okay,but take care.
Y/N:OK sir,thank you good night.
he goes inside the house and she wents straight to her house.
while going in*
MAID: mam,do you wanna have something?
Y/N: ahh no,i will be sleeping,did she ate?
MAID: yess mam,she did.
Y/N: i have to wake up early again cause she will be leaving tomorrow,ahhh man,
realizes the maid is still standing for her*
ohhh mam you can take rest now,thank you.
goes straight to the room and she is sleeping like the world wil be ending tomorrow.
Y/N rolls her eyes,throws herself onto the bed and driftes into sleep cause she was too much tired to even move now.