EPISODE 13~ EMPLOYEE

JIMIN: do you think?
Y/N: about what?
JIMIN: like what are you gonna do after this?
Y/N: after arranging this? ahh it will be done in sometime,then i will dress up and we will leave for shoot.
JIMIN: are you really..?i mean you are just not gonna stay as my secretary forever? what about your study it was still going on?!
Y/N: first,why can't i stay as a secretary? like i mean i have good salary,a fully furnished house,good friends,good food and above all that,points the finger towards him,a handsome boss? and second i will be completing my degree next year.
JIMIN: feels a sudden happiness at her words,
yeahh you do have a point,what's your degree?
Y/N: if you wanted to take my interview,you should have done a little bit sooner? don't you?
JIMIN: i'm asking as a friend of yours...,if this would have been an interview,raises an eyebrow,situation would have been a little bit changed.
Y/N: ahhh,who said that we are friends?
JIMIN: so you mean we are more than friends?
Y/N: amm no,less than that,maybe?!
JIMIN:then what do you really mean like that,leans over the mirror and smirks.
Y/N: like a boss and employee relationship?
JIMIN: a boss doesn't really helps her employee to assemble the closet? and he doesn't let her employee to call by his name?don't you think about that?
Y/N: faces him and tilts her head,
so what is the thing you really wanna say?
JIMIN: passes his hand to her,
wanna get along? like i mean wanna be friends?
Y/N: i'm scared,says with a blank face.
JIMIN: up of what?
Y/N: of every little thing,what if you will think that i was not even worth it to be ever called as your friend?,what if you will regret it someday?,what if you don't mean all the things you say to me?,what if i will not be able to put the same energy that you will give me in a friendship?,i'm scared up of every little thing that happens around you cause it's gonna evolve around me as well........
JIMIN: woah,woah,woah hold up,don't you think about things too much deeply,moves towards her,so you are saying that in short you are scared up of me?
Y/N: swallows hard and doesn't looks into his eyes,
yeahh,maybe something like that!
JIMIN: how can you work with me then?
says in a slightly slow voice that makes her get flustered at his words and she looks into his deep small eyes that are so fascinating that she thinks who will be the right person to get this guy?
after looking through his eyes she answers,
Y/N: that's why i'm not thinking about friendship still?!
JIMIN: moves back,
okay as you wish.
Gets her breath back and she can legit feel how hot her cheeks are right now,so she moves her face towards the closet again to hide it.
Jimin was able to feel her cheeks and ears turning red everytime he moved a step towards her and he always giggles a little bit after that.
he sits on the floor and doesn't helps her anymore,anyway small amount of work was just left.
Y/N: ahh by the way,i'm in medical and i will be called as the official doctor from the very next year.
jimin wanted to ask more questions but got a mischievious idea and wanted to follow it first.
JIMIN: it's not appropriate for an employee to tell his boss about the things that are called as "private".
y/n widens her mouth a little bit and rolls her eyes after moving back.
JIMIN: an employee shouldn't roll his eyes in front of his boss,while getting out of the closet,you only have 15 minutes to get ready or i will be leaving "EMPLOYEE".
Y/n is still shook at his words and says,
how am i gonna survive after saying a single no?
although y/n just wanted say that she is scared up of falling in love with him,she is just scared up of losing him like the other one secretary,cause he makes her feel the most precious creature on earth everytime he comes closer to her.
she just sighs and locks the closet to get changed up.
while getting ready*
a sudden slam on the door,
JIMIN: employees should get ready fast cause bosses really don't like to wait.
Y/N: opens the door,reveals herself and jimin again feels like she is the fucking goddess,

I'm coming jimin.
JIMIN: blinks and then pulls his hand out from the pocket,you haven't got ready yet?
and employees can't call their bosses with their name?!
Y/N: no,i mean i'm ready,i just gotta have my bag sir.
JIMIN: whatever you are wearing it's really awful,change it.
Y/N: but...sirr....
JIMIN: i don't like if's and but's!
Y/N: ahhh give me five minutes then and closes the door hardly onto his face.
JIMIN: yeahh employees don't close the door like that?
Talks to himself*
what the hell? did she felt bad? ahhh you shouldn't have done that to me then,puts both of his hands on his waist,come on everything suits you,but i'm sorry right now.

JIMIN: yeahh employees don't close the door like that?Talks to himself*what the hell? did she felt bad? ahhh you shouldn't have done that to me then,puts both of his hands on his waist,come on everything suits you,but i'm sorry right now

Y/N: is it okay now?
JIMIN: yeahh better,
throws the car keys to her,
here,drive faster today,i'm much busier.
y/n while looking at his back and getting frustrated,
just don't you dare get on my nerves,unbeliveable.
says under her breath*
while standing beside the car*
Y/N: why aren't you sitting sir? trys to give off a smile.
JIMIN: who is gonna open the door,i don't have bodyguards right now,so it's your responsibilty obviously,isn't it?
clenches her teeth and opens the car door for her,
Y/N: here sir,take a seat.
goes to the driver seat and after sitting*
Y/N: says underneath her breath*
i hope i don't drive you to hell for today.
says out loud,
SIR,don't forget to titen the belt,fakes a smile.
hesistates*
JIMIN: ahh okay,thank you.
opens his phone and starts smiling at armies comment's on weverse.
🗣️: jiminahh,are you doing well?
JIMIN: says out loud,
ahhh my precious love wants to know how am i doing? Awww,let me reply,
i'm doing absolutely fine love,take care,i'll be back after sometime.
Y/N clenches her teeth again and says,
lemme show you love then.
she suddenly moves faster and increases the speed,turns the car at high speed which makes jimin to loose his balance,and shakes him up with her high speed until the ride stops at the destination.
looks back from the mirror and giggles cause his hair are totally messed up and he don't know where his phone is right now and why did he got here?
Y/N: SIR,i maded you reached at the shoot with full responsibility,ahh wait a minute,steps out of the car and opens the door for him,SIR,get out,ahh i mean you can come out now,smiles.
JIMIN: ahhh whh...what..ahh.okay i...i'm gettin....out,i mean coming out.
Y/N was holding her laugh until he gets into the their second company.
she laughed like the whole world was ending tomorrow and then realizes he is gone inside so she should better follow him.
SEOKJIN: what's with your hair? did you had an amusement park ride?
JIMIN: more fascinating then that one as well.
SEOKJIN: yeahhh really? take me with you for next time,gotta go,best of luck for shoot.
Moves forward and hears a voice from  behind*
Y/N: sir wait for me,just two minutes while pulling the heel again she wore today because he wanted to change her.
she comes while her hair moves back with the flow of hair,her eyes bright shine with the light coming from back and her smile makes her look as the ray of hope.
JIMIN: smiles and says,
i think i have really got my company for rides from now on.......
(A/N: drop your suggestions below as well,love yourself)