Episode 23~ scandal

aghhhh it's been already 35 minutes since i'm picking up calls from atleast every reporter existing right now,it's a total disaster.
phone rings again.
🗣️: Is this jimin's secretary? Do you claim what is said by his ex-secretary is true?
How can all of them literally repeat the same thing? And everytime i have to repeat,
"Hi,please give me sometime,i have to confirm it and i will get back to you as soon as possible,thank you,have a good-"
my phone was again cutted down even before i completed my sentence,yes i had to answer all these questions as it's my job but except this it makes me feel awfull that i still don't really know the truth about this and now i have to call jimin to see if everything said was-like i mean even if it's truth,i don't want to know about it but i have to.
dials his number.
"he is not picking up,what the hell should i do now?"
phone rings again.
it's the call from company's manager now.
🗣️: where the hell he is ? does he even know what type of disaster is spreading at the moment? Did you got to know about the truth? WHERE IS HE? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
freak there were so many sudden questions,his voice is piercing my ear totally and i have to listen to him.
"Sir,i'm trying to reach him-"
i get up from the couch and went for the keys,
"as he is not picking up,i'm about to visit him."
🗣️: DO EVERYTHING FASTLYY,AND GET BACK TO ME IN 15 MINUTES.
He didn't even listened to my second word and hung up on me.
i rushed to get my coat and then went out hurriedly.
While driving i thought that i just had a breakdown and the person who was there for me now maded me run towards him again,i literally laughed for once on myself.
as soon i reached his house and then his room,he was nowhere to found until i saw the broken glass and blood all over the floor,i gulped so hard and followed the steps of blood towards the bathroom.
there were many questions roaming in my mind,like did all this happened because of her?
i was so frightened at the moment to even move but had to see if jimin was secure.
i opened the door and jimin was taking shower behind the glass.
"JIMIN? I-I AM HERE? YOU GOOD?"
There was no response and i asked again.
"JIMIN? ARE YOU FINE?"
the sound of the shower stopped and the man came out in bathrobe with his still bleeding foot which was spreading the blood again on the floor,i was too much scared to see it until i saw his hand which also had a cut and was dripping.
his wet hair strand were covering his astonishing face and he was looking a person who can kill someone just by tilting his face at the moment.
i rushed towards him and dragged him outside with me,i ran towards the first aid kit and sat in front of him to see how deep was the cut,i atleast knew how to band-aid all of these things and to check up on him.
I covered the hand-cut succesfully and the cut stopped bleeding.
i put his foot on my lap and then bent down,the cut still had some pieces in it,i removed them with the twiser but he didn't even flinched,while removing them i had itching on my nose and after covering it with bandage i realized i had some tears in my eyes,i removed them quickly but i think they were much noticed by jimin as he was looking towards me all along.
i looked down and then said with a try to give a reassuring smile.
"it's all done now,it will get healed in a week or half maybe."
JIMIN: yeah maybe the outer wounds heal fastly.
he said with a smile and i felt like he wasn't in a state to answer me anything right now but i had to ask him for his sake.
i got up from the floor and sat beside him on the bed.
Phone started ringing again and it showed up "Manager".
i switched over the phone and looked over him with the same reassuring smile again.
I didn't said anything and just sat there until he broke the silence.
JIMIN: She is faking it,full of lies,everything said by her is full of lies,she is full of lies.
He didn't realized maybe but it felt like he was carrying some weight on himself until he really said it all.
i hummed in response and he said,
"i need some rest,please."
i got up from the bed,he layed there and tried drifting into sleep but i knew he never slept,i left the room but felt more empty after his response.
i just closed the door and sat in the balcony to write in our website to clarify everything.
"HELLO,THIS IS BIGHIT MUSIC,
ALL THE CLAIMS SAID BY ANYONE ARE ACCUSED WRONGLY AND OUR IDOL HAD NO PARTICPATION IN IT,WE WANT YOU NOT TO LOOK OVER THE THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUE AND WE HOPE THAT OUR FANS WILL KEEP SUPPORTING US IN EVERY MATTER,
HOPING TO LOOK FORWARD FOR BRIGHT THINGS,THANK YOU.
HAVE A GOOD DAY."