EPISODE 24~who is he?

7:30 in the morning.
Jimin's pov,
i opened the door of my room and went to balcony for fresh air because i wasn't really able to sleep the whole night,after entering the balcony all i was able to see was a figure sleeping on the small round chair while resting her head in front of the table.
"Did she spent her night here? ,she mustly have been cold,why would she do that,should i wake her up,she must have been tired because of me?i have alot of questions on my mind ahhh!?"
but above of all this, her face,aghhh why the sun is trynna disturb her from the sleep,it seems like she is having a good dream,she looks so soundful while sleeping,i slowly put my hand against the sun rays to protect her while she slowly driftes out of sleep.
Y/N: why are you here?
i slightly chuckle at her question and replies back.
"I think it's my house...
I bent my face to her level and look into her eyes without a blink in amusement.
MISS Y/N?!"
I was able to see that she was too stunned to speak so she quickly gets up from the chair and says,
Y/N: "I..i think slept here after writing the statemen..
she look hesistant and didn't completed her word but i knew what she wanted to say,
i..i mean i should go now,sorry for disturbing you."
she bows slightly,her hair goes down and while getting up her hair touches my face and i hold onto my laughter,she was nervous again because i just had my straight face with no expression.
just when she panicked and was about to leave her phone rang which was on the table and she was about to leave it behind.
Y/N'S POV,
i wonder when did i slept here and didn't even realized that i have to face jimin again,i'm embarrased now but what can i do,
i have never hated ringing of phone before tomorrow,and here it goes again,i was about to leave and then i realized that i should have left it behind if it didn't had rang now,i rush towards it and then pick it up,it showed "Bestie<3"
i said to myself "fuck",i picked up the phone hesistantly and all i was able to hear
"YEAHHHHHU,BITCH WHO TF DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO IGNORE MY TEXTS AND CALLS FROM TWO DAYSSS??!?!?!?
DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR WHATT?!!?!?!
I wasn't able to speak even a word and i knew that jimin was able to hear it all along,i was so embarrased again,ahh.
"Hold o-
DON'T CUT ME,I JUST CALLED YOU TO TELL THAT I WILL BE GOING BACK TONIGHT,DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER THAT? AND WHY ARE YOU NOT AT HOME? WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!??!"
i whispered to myself,
what the hell she had the flight tonight,what's the date today,ahhh
i cutted the call and rushed towards the door.
JIMIN: she is going back? when did they came back?
"yeah she is,i think tomorrow night maybe."
JIMIN: should i accompany you?
"at night maybe,right now if she will see me with you,she will surely kill one of us
maybe."
he slightly chuckles and i leave his house.
ok so now i have to buy her a bouquet and many dresses to calm her down but it's so early in the morning,what should i do?
ahh yes my company's closet.
i hurriedly turn my car towards the company and when i say i have a huge closet at my company i really mean it,it is as huge as a store of almost everything,like it is of a whole floor at the building.
ok so which one to pick between these two,who cares let's just have both,i pick up atleast 15 dresses and a bouquet and her favorite brownies from bakery and then straight to my house.
before entering my house,
why am i so scared of her? what will she can do at the least? as soon as i open the door, big cushion from the sofa reaches my face and then the next was vase,thank god she missed that,i just knew i can't calm her down so i acted like i was dizzy.
"ahh..i..i feel like...."
she run towards me while i hold onto the wall and i just simply give her the lilac flowers and she gave me the most tiring look as she is done with me,she goes inside while i pull out the bags from car and we both sit in the sofa while i show what i bought for her and she ate the brownies in satisfaction,until when i don't know what happened to her she starts crying so loudly and hugs me while munching her food.
"yeahh,are you okay?"
bestie: no,you are too much good for me.
"i know,just tell me what's the matter?,did something happened on the trip?"
while murmuring,
bestie: i wonder what is the thing that didn"t happen?
"what? did you make out? ,or you are pregnant?, or slipped somewhere or got naked in front of anyone? or got drunk?.."
bestie: yeahh shut up! why do you think i did all that?
"you yourself asked the things that didn't happen."
after that i was able to see how furious she was i immediately said,
"what's the matter? fr?"
bestie: i think i'm in love.
"Whatttttttttt?!?!???! What are you talkin about???? You can't fall in love!!?with whom? who is that??"
bestie:why can't i fall in love?
"like i mean-how can a bitch like you fall in love with a real person?"
bestie:yeah,i also wonder the same,
she nods in agreement,
but i have fall in love.
"who is the person?"
Bestie: i don't know!
"what do you mean by that now?"
bestie: i mean someone barged into my hotel room,he was fully covered,and he said i maded him felt all kinds of things and i belong to him and then he left me there.
i was so immersed in her story.
"so you are telling me you don't know about the person whom you have fallen for?"
bestie:that's the problem,
she looks at me.
"whatttt??,no,no i can't do this!!"
Bestie: yes you can,pleaseee,i will be going back,just run a background run on everything that happened there and who broke into my room,can't you just even do that for me???
she makes the puppy eyes and i wasn't able to say no to her as it was easy for me to do that because of my company regulations,but the thing was that i was able to run a check for an idol not for my friend.
"i thought you fell in love with taehyung or jungkook."
Bestie: do you want to die or what?
falling in love with taehyung?,he is such a cry baby and always ready to fight with me
and jungkook treats me like an older sister not as a person whom he can like.
i laugh at her words,she was talking about the idols for whom almost all the girls go crazy and she had a trip with them as well,she is so lucky and ungrateful at the same moment.
she slaps me playfully and says,
Bestie:help me with the packing now.