EPISODE 9~ TIE

in the morning*
Y/N: yeahhhhh,wake up i'm leavinggggg.
BESTIE: slowly opens her eyes to see a figure beautifully dressed up,
so what? Go away,as if you were gonna to help me in packing?!?
Y/N: yeahhh,you know i can't,i will ask the mam(maid) to help you,so wake up and have breakfast,it's your fav today.
BESTIE: okkkk,i will eat it,now go.
The outfit*

while coming out from the room,Y/N: good morning mam,please help her with packing and if she is late for breakfast,heat up the already cooked one,it's on the shelf

Y/N: good morning mam,please help her with packing and if she is late for breakfast,heat up the already cooked one,it's on the shelf.
MAID: okkk miss y/n,have a good day.
Y/N: passes a smile and went outside*
at JIMIN'S house*
Y/N:asking maid*
where is sir?
MAID: upstairs,in his room.
nods and goes upstairs,knocks at the door of his room,
after knocking for the third time she was about to go inside when it suddenly opens,which shows a figure with masculine scent,messy hair,perfect jawline and the three opened buttons of his shirt makes her go blank.
Y/N was just too much stunned to speak and kept looking at the exposed chest of his.
JIMIN: so? for how much long you wanna stare at me?
Y/N gets out of her illusion with those words immediately,
Y/N: while swallowing hard,
amm i..i...mean yo...aree not readyy....y...yet?
JIMIN: with smirk on his face*
i will take a shower quickly...
Y/N: fastens her sentence,
ok then i will wait outside,you should get ready,moves back.
JIMIN: Y/N? Don't you think you should pick up an outfit for me right now? it's your responsibility?
while blinking quickly*
Y/N: yeah,yes sir i will do it right now.
JIMIN goes to the bathroom for shower and Y/N goes to the wardrobe.
Y/N: ahhhhhhhhhhh,you mad girlllllll!??!?!?why did you kept looking at his chest? I know he is just too much hot to even bear but it's your job,you gotta make money,not to fall for him?!!?!?
proceeds to pick up an outfit,throws it on the bed and waits for him outside*
after exact 18 minutes,phone rings*
Y/N: hello? who's there?
JIMIN: So you haven't saved my number?
you should and after that come inside?
Y/N:ahhh yes sir i'm coming.
facepalms herself and saves his number as BOSS.
while entering the room*
Y/N: yes sir?
She sees a figure sitting at the bed wearing a bathrobe and suddenly turns around*
Y/N: sir,you are still not ready?!?
JIMIN: so did you forgot?
Y/N: widens her eyes* about what?
JIMIN: like it's the shoot today with suit and you are giving me a t-shirt with shorts?
Y/N: i thought you will be getting ready at the company's room.
JIMIN: i think you really didn't read my dislikes and likes section?
turns around and then again suddenly turns back*
Y/N: yes sir?
JIMIN: i prefer to get ready in my home suits rather then the company's suits.
Y/N: ahhh ok sir,i'll give you one right away.
picks out a brown suit from closet and while closing her own eyes, hands him over the suit*
heree sirrr?! take it sir? sir? where are you?
opens her eyes and then immediately closes them.
JIMIN:what are you doing? It's not like i'm not wearing anything? why can't you open your eyes ?
Y/N: ahhh ammm,opens a little bit of her eyes and quickly throws the outfit on bed and leaves the room saying,i'll be back in five minutes.
JIMIN: What can i just say to her? when she is this much cute,rolls his eyes*
meanwhile her bestie wakes up and eats the breakfast right after she left,gets a call,
TAEHYUNG:want me to help you with packing?
BESTIE: ahhh i'm actually just about to start doing it but if you wanna come you obviously can.
TAEHYUNG: okkkk i will be there.
at her house*
TAEHYUNG: enters the room and then into y/n's closet which is not really in a good state right now,
so are you having wrestling game with clothes?By the way good morning.
BESTIE: yeahhh get together your ass,if you are gonna help me,just do it quickly and it's not a good morning.
TAEHYUNG: okkk calm down,from where do you want me to start?
BESTIE: Pass me the coats you think that will look more kind of beautiful and gorgeous on me?
TAEHYUNG: how can i pass all of these to you?
BESTIE: laughs*That was a good pickup line now just do what i said.
knock on the closet*
MAID: mam? Do you want me to help? Miss y/n told me to do it.
BESTIE: points at taehyung*
i think he has been already got dragged into my packing,so you can rest but before that give me the necessary medicines in any kind of emergency,winks*
TAEHYUNG:Under his breath*
how can she wink like that? Ahhh my poor little heartu:(
MAID: ok mam,smiles*
looks at taehyung*
BESTIE: now what's into you? What's with your sad face? you don't wanna help me anymore ?
TAEHYUNG : AHHH,no it's not like that...what to do next?
proceeds with packing*
at jimin's house*
JIMIN: a loud voice*
MISS Y/N,i know you are just behind the door come inside.
y/n comes inside.
Y/N: yes..yes sir?
JIMIN: comes close*
bind this tie immediately.
what now? do it!
Y/N: i....i don't know how to do it.
JIMIN: rotates his head to the side*
so you are a secretary? and you don't know how to do this ?
Y/N: looks down while biting the inner side of her lips*,
I......I'm sorry sir...
JIMIN: pulls her hands and puts them on tie which makes her looks straight in his eyes*
so first do it like this and then it gets surrounded like that and then this and here it's done.
while he is still holding her hands and her heart is beating like hell......
Y/N: I'm done.
JIMIN: with what?
Y/N: realizes* pulls her hands off,ahhh nothing ,i.....i... mean shall wee...ee go???
JIMIN: okkkk just a minute! My watch!