EPISODE~17 AWFUL?

At y/n's house,
Y/N: gotta take a shower,do you need something?
JIMIN:umm,nope,will just take a nap until then,take your time.
Y/N: okay,smiles.
In the shower,
Y/N: how long he wanna stay here? What should i do next? What should i wear for lunch?does an idol really cancels his plan for her worker?
She feels a sudden pain in the head again and then looks in the mirror.
Y/N: what's wrong with me ?! The pain increases and she has the tablets next in her closet,she wraps a towel against her waist and then she goes towards the closet,
Ahhhh,while holding her head,opens the drawer and pulls out the tablets from it and eats it quickly.
After getting back to normal she dresses up and comes out of the closet and sees the same figure on the bed resting like a peaceful soul,she looks towards him and smiles as if she is proud of him,then goes towards her vanity and gets ready.
After 25 minutes,she gets ready and sees that behind her jimin was watching her with consistency.
Y/N: When did you woke up?
JIMIN: never really slept though.
Y/N: LIAR,i did saw someone sleeping with a.....
JIMIN:with a????
Y/N:  nothing.
JIMIN: ready now?!
Y/N: gets up and shows him the outfit.

JIMIN: ready now?!Y/N: gets up and shows him the outfit

How's it?
JIMIN: What?
Y/N: the outfit?! Rolls her eyes.
JIMIN: hell the prettiest.
Y/N: i know.
Hair flips.
We still have time,what are we gonna do fr?
JIMIN: i have an idea.
Y/N goes towards the bed and sits in the corner.
JIMIN: what about a classy shoot in your balcony?
Y/N:don't you just get tired with so many shoots that you wanna do the same thing here ?
JIMIN:it's not my photoshoot gurll,i'm talking about you cause you look like the goddess right now,i'm still in my same tracksuit.
Y/N: Mee??? It's been a long time since i have clicked my pictures actually,i will not be able to even pose now.
JIMIN: The man is on your door,Mam.
She legit gets shy for a minute and her heart skips a beat.
In the balcony,
Y/n is looking outside the balcony.
JIMIN: just pretend that you are looking at the most beautiful thing right now.
Y/N:how can i pretend when i'm not even looking at it.
JIMIN: Exactly,you shouldn't pretend it if you are not seeing it.(it wasn't about the view he was talking about )
Y/N: swallows hard and looks towards him,
What are you talking about?
JIMIN: nothing,just look at me i can be the view.
She hums in response,and he really clicks the most perfect pictures ever for her.
She looks at them excitedly and tells him
"You are really good at it"
JIMIN: i'm good at many things,winks.
Y/N:rolls her eyes.
JIMIN:let's click the pictures together.
Y/N: US?
JIMIN: so do you have someone else here?
Drags her towards himself and then clicks some selfies.
Meanwhile the trio,
The bestie comes out from her hotel's room and quickly moves into theirs.
BESTIE: guyssssssssss,wake up it's already 12 let's go outside,for how much long you guys are gonna sleep.
JUNGKOOK: we still have much time.
TAEHYUNG:i'm up.
BESTIE:yeahhh jungkookaahh,please wake up,i'm already ready to go.
JUNGKOOK:OK,OK just lower your voice.
TAEHYUNG:you look good.
Looks towards him,
BESTIE: i know,flips her hair.
TAEHYUNG: that was a joke.
BESTIE:bad one,nobody laughed.
JUNGKOOK: that was a good one i just don't have the energy to laugh right now,moves up and looks towards her.
BESTIE:YEAHHH KOOKIE...
puppy eyes*
JUNGKOOK: tilts his head*
Taehyung but she really does.....ammm look awful....
Both of them laughs miserably while she gets tears and moves out of the room.
TAEHYUNG: yeahh we were joking.
Still laughing.
JUNGKOOK: let's get ready or she will surely eat us in the breakfast and my fav place will be left out.
TAEHYUNG: yup,you are right.
Both of them gets ready quickly and enters her room.
While they move into it,there are many things lying on the floor,her bag,accesories,heels and while moving more forward,there are many tissue papers lying all over the place.
There is a figure lying and sobbing in between the blanket sheets.
TAEHYUNG:YEAHHH,WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR REAL?!?!?
JUNGKOOK is still in shock and stands right beside her dressing and Taehyung moves forward and removes the sheet from over her.
TAEHYUNG: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING,I MEAN WHAT'S WITH YOUR MAKEUP,YOUR EYES now you do look awful.
BESTIE: YEAHHH,GET OUT,WHY DID I CAME HERE WITH YOU GUYS,fake cries again,YOU GUYS ARE MISERABLE,screams
Ahhhhh,go,i can do by myself now.
TAEHYUNG: first of all we were just messing around,gets onto his knees in front of her,and if you don't like it,we will not do it again,yeah we will not crack jokes anymore,promise.
Looks over jungkook.
BESTIE: actually you guys can but just a little bit and you jungkook?
JUNGKOOK:PROMISE,now get ready again please.
Hums in response and picks up her things and  when she looks in the mirror of dressing,first she looks towards the jungkook and then over to the taehyung and the three of them bursts into laughter.
BESTIE:I'M SORRY,I DO LOOK AWFUL.
Meanwhile,
After the shoot,it's already 1pm.
JIMIN:let's go.
Y/N: isn't it too much early?
Jimin hold her hand and drags her with himself while the corners of her lips moves upward and she doesn't even realizes that.