Episode 20~who was he?

Y/n's pov.
i am wondering if i should really trust him or not but the state i am in right now is so miserable that someone should have left me at the spot,he is hesitating to remove the dress,so i held his hand and make it more quick,so now i am half naked in front of a person who is literally my boss but my head it's the most baddest thing right now,
"i am good now,i will wash up like this,leave now"
JIMIN:ook..kk i will wait outside,here i am putting your clothes,you can call me after bath,the inner clothes of yours,i mean where they are?
ahh he is talking about lingerie,i never thought this will happen to me on a fantastic day like this,
"in the closet's inner side of the cupboard onto the right"
"i will come back with them after you take a bath."
he leaves after saying it,and it's again the empty bath,he turned on the medium water before leaving and it keeps running and it's sound is increasing by time,i'm sitting with my knees closed on which my head is resting,my bra and panties are still on me and i can't even open the strap at the moment,at this rate they will get soaked up,ugh i am gonna die soon.
i had to tap the bathtub thrice to call him,as soon as i do it,he comes inside and again his eyes are closed.
JIMIN:"are you done this much faster?"
"nah........"
JIMIN: y/n? y/n?
jimin's pov.
i had to open my eyes and oh my fucking god she fainted at the very moment and the water is running to her mouth,i quickly move to her and turn off the water,i have to move into the tub to get hold onto her,what should i do? what should i do? at last i had to make her get a bath,my own clothes are wet now,i had to do most of the things with my eyes closed and it's hard to do anything as i am scared i will touch anywhere without her permission so i just remove the inner clothes and make her lay into it and i added the shampoo into the tub so that i will not be able to see anything and i hold her by her shoulder so that she will not slip and i literally wanna cry at the moment cause she is  burning with fever and still unconcious,i don't know how the hell she came at this moment when in the morning we had so much fun,it seems like there were two different personalities,after making her lay in the bath for some minutes i put hoodie onto her with my eyes closed again and not the trousers cause that's the hardest part to do so it's just the hoodie,don't know how she will react after getting concious,then i pick her up and move her onto the bed,the hoodie was big enough to cover her till the knees.
after putting her i realized she is moving and she said,
"you will get fever from me at this rate,stop it" i wonder how can she care about me at this moment and then i realize about my clothes,so i have to change now,her closet has many black hoodies and sweatshirts which really matches her vibe so i got changed into her clothes although they are a little bit short on me but it's fine as long as she gets okay,after that i hop onto the bed beside her and hug her as tight as i can while pulling the blanket onto us.
"Good night love,you did great."
MEANWHILE the trio.
Jk: it's already lunchtime,you are a real freak gurllll.
bestie hits him playfully and rolls her eyes.
BESTIE: shut up and move.
after the brunch.
TAEHYUNG: who is in for the beach trip?
BESTIE:i am not wearing beach clothes right now.
Jk: neither us,but let's go dumbo,it's just for fun.
BESTIE: I wonder who is the biggest dumb person here?
jk and bestie looks towards taehyung and laughs hesterically,while taehyung makes a disgusted face and moves the car towards the beach.
at the beach,taehyung's pov.
they have been playing for a long time now.
TAEHYUNG: yeahhh guys,come here now take some rest.
both of them comes and sits together on one side.
what the hell,these two are sitting together,atleast jungkook shouldn't drink water from the same bottle she is drinking,woahh why is she resting her head onto him and i know both can feel each other's heartbeat at this rate.
"you guys shouldn't have played this much to breath heavily,jungkook let's go,we will get something to drink."
Jk: you should go by yourself.
"You shouldn't talk back,let's go"
Jk: okay,okay let's go.
while bestie is sitting and watching the sunset peacefully.
after sunset they come back to hotel and move back to their respective rooms.
bestie's pov.
ahhh i am so much tired now,it's been 4 hours since i got back in the room and after the shower i am still scrolling my phone.
knock on the door.
i stand up from my bed and go to open the door.
"who's there?"
a thud again comes without any response,i open my door slowly and no one is there,i was about to close the door when my mouth gets covered and my back gets pinned to the wall straight,all my eyes can watch is just a figure covered with mask and bucket hat.
i can't even scream but i am literally about to bite his hand when he kicks back the door of the room and it gets closed.
🗣️: you are really getting on my nerves,i wonder how the hell are you doing it,i get jealous cause of you,i can't seem to think about anyone else,all i want is to make you become mine,You have to become "MINE"
I'm just so much shocked at his words,he is holding my back so much tightly but it's not hurting,it's so much comforting that i want to scream at him for doing this to me at the moment while covering himself fully,just after this he removed his hand from my lips and leaves the room,when i get into my senses that what he has done to me, i go outside of the room but he is nowhere to even exist.