EPISODE 3~FIRST DAY

She opened the scandal and it says that,
THE STATEMENT OF JIMIN'S SCRETARY,
"I'm leaving the company because i think i was falling in love with jimin,he is such an angel that everytime i see him i falls for him even harder and i can't cross the limits so it's better for me to leave it".
Y/N now gets to know why they are in a sudden need of a secretary,cause the last one left with a sudden notice,she thinks about it hard.
Y/N:I don't have any experience in this field,what if i will not be able to do it?she just gets freshed up and get a nap.
After two days she thought that she will be doing it,pulls out the card from her bag and dials a call*
Y/N: Hi,im y/n,you gave me your card,actually.....
🗣️: Yes i do remember you! So did you gave a thought on my words?
Y/N: ammm yes,i wanna join,So from when can i join?
🗣️:ohhh it's really nice to hear that,you should come here tommorow in the morning at 8:30 please?
Y/N: ok,i will be there,thank you.
call ends*
Y/N: ahhhhh i'm still so confused but i legit did a whole research on it.
phone vibrates*
BESTIE: yeahhhhh,ik you are busy but just know that no matter what you choose,what you do i'll always support you in every matter .
y/n smiles and enters the reply*
Y/N: Thanks bro.
Next day in early morning*
Gets ready and have breakfast,wears a white crop top,black jacket,green jeans with green hat and white sneekers*

Next day in early morning*Gets ready and have breakfast,wears a white crop top,black jacket,green jeans with green hat and white sneekers*

At the building*
🗣️:HI MISS Y/N, we have a lot of work to do,you should follow me....
Y/N: rushes with his steps*,so i'm just getting into work,don't you have any contract papers or something like i'm gonna work with idols? you know i think....
🗣️: Not really,for now this is the whole schedule of jimin,he has a shoot at 2:00pm and you are gonna take care of that,here is the guide for you,so that you can understand,to the right is your office which shows everything about your boss! OK miss y/n ? did you got it?
Y/N: amm yes,i should rush then.
moves quickly towards her office,freak the office is full of jimin's likes,dislikes, it shows what he wants to eat,what he do in his free time?like everything*
Y/N :looks at the schedule*,
omg,there is a lot to do,starts doing the work with consistent motion.
AT 12'o clock,a sudden knock hits the door of office and a dashing man enters it.
🗣️:HI,MISS Y/N,i'm JEON JUNGKOOK,nice to meet you.
Y/N:ohh so you know my name,nice to meet you too,ahh i have seen you,you are the MAKNAE of the group.
JK:amm yes,hope we have a good time together,passes a smile and leaves the office*
Y/N raises her eyebrow and then her office phone rings,
🗣️:MISS Y/N your boss is here come out in my office,you should meet him.
Y/N: ok i will be there.
ENTERS the office*
🗣️:HI,i'm PARK JIMIN and yeahh maybe your so called boss from today,passes a gentle smile*
Y/N: hello sir,I'M Y/N,i will try to give my best.
under her breath she said,freak he is so handsome,so someone can really fall for him,indeed.
JIMIN: so what's the schedule?
Y/N : Sir ,you have shoot in two hours,at this time you should get ready first,after that you should do a vlive for the fans with your response about your secretary's statement!
JIMIN: did you gave a statement this much fast?
Y/N : amm yes sir?
fakes a laugh,went towards the makeup room*
in the makeup room,as soon as she enters the room,
Y/N: FREAAKKK,how will i survive here?
just the 7 handsome men and the world's biggest boyband are getting ready for their shoot.
Y/N: The heart races*
from behind*
JIMIN: ahhh i know it's gonna be hard for you,but as you said you will give your best,try giving it then,winks*
Y/N:What he just did?as if we have met for ages?
rushes towards the dressing and arranges everything*
RM and JIMIN are having a conversation while she is just standing besides them so that she can hear what they are talking about.
RM: So are you good? people are really criticising and thinks that you are at the wrong?! But just remember that armies are still out there supporting you .
JIMIN: yeahhh joon,i know ,thanks.
(A/N: love yaaa,have fun and drop your suggestions below)