EPISODE 18~ restaurant

Y/N: why are we here?
JIMIN:just booked the whole place to play football.
Widens her mouth.
Y/N: you wanna play football at the theatre?
JIMIN: freak,you are really dumb.
Y/N laughs and says,
"I'm not dumb,which is the movie you wanna watch?"
Both of them goes into the theatre and the movie plays.
Y/N: Don't you think it's awkward?
JIMIN: what is Awkward?
Y/N: just the two of us in whole theatre,it's awkward.
JIMIN:isn't it more fascinating that the rich boyfriend makes her girlfriend have a really good time just like the kdramas?
Y/N: raises an eyebrow,
But i am not your girlfriend? and i haven't watched a single kdrama in last three years,so i don't remember what happens in them!?
JIMIN: i was joking but what do you mean by not a single kdrama? Not one episode even ? What do you do when you are free?
Y/N:i don't really get free,in my holidays,i used to work day and night and even if i get some time,i just sleep it away and take some rest just like that.
JIMIN: aren't you just so much hard on yourself?
The word "HARD" shoots into her head as if she has been doing something wrong.
Y/N gets teary but quickly adjusts her eyes towards the screen and tells him to watch the movie quietly but jimin did noticed her eyes getting moved and effected by the word Hard.
After the movie,jimin can feel her shifted mood,so he tries to make her comfortable.
JIMIN: Do you bite people?
Y/N: fake laughs,
why would i?
JIMIN: then you should grab a bite of lunch with me.
Y/N: yeahhh,That was a real cliche joke.
hits him playfully.
JIMIN holds her hand and drags her towards the car.
Y/N: Can't you just slow down? I'm wearing heels and you are not.
jimin slows down and both of them realizes they are holding hands,both of them doesn't speak a word into the way of restaurant.
at the restaurant.
JIMIN: so?
y/n can still feel his hands over hers and smiles to herself.
JIMIN: Y/N??
Y/N: shows him her hand and says HERE.
she thought he is asking for his hand,when she looks up she realizes he was asking about the order,looks into his eyes and immediately moves her hand back to herself and says
"one pasta"
JIMIN got what she did and laughs a little bit and he orders the food.
Y/N: so ?
jimin hums in response while looking towards a baby who is crying.
Y/N: do you like kids?
JIMIN:  i love them,they are so cute,who can't like them?
y/n raises her hand and says
"I don't,they are noisy whenever i get around them"
JIMIN: hahahaa,wait a minute,
He goes towards the table and asks his parents for permission to hold him.
y/n is still looking towards him and she can see that as soon as jimin held the baby,he stopped crying,he comes towards her and makes y/n to hold her.
Y/N: why,why,why i'm holding him,he is crying again.
her face expressions goes like she is about to cry,jimin finds it funny to saw her this side as well.
he holds the baby again and y/n sighs in relief.
Y/N watches peacefully while both kids are playing with each other until the order arrives.
jimin gets back to his seat after giving baby back to his parents and sees that y/n has a sweet smile on her face right now.
Y/N: Are you that much sweet in real,or just doing the acting?
JIMIN: i'm an idol not an actor although.
Y/N: who knows you also have that talent and i'm unaware of that.
both of them laughs.
while eating.
JIMIN: What are your hobbies?
Y/N: Can i ask you something if you don't really mind?
JIMIN: hums in response.
Y/N: do you usually get interested in everyone's hobbies or is it just me?
JIMIN: it's just "YOU",while pointing a finger towards her.
y/n blushes hard at his sudden response because she didn't expected that answer.
Y/N: I like making people happy,i want to see them happy.
JIMIN: how can you call that a hobby?
Y/N: you can,the things you do in your free time,that's what i do,i ask them how they are doing?,what they did ?,i ask about their problems and then somehow try to make them feel special,so this is my hobby.
JIMIN: so you are saying you did the same thing to me in the morning? you did asked me how am i doing?
Y/N: bites her bottom lip because he got to know about it,
"i did the half of it,didn't maded you feel special although"
JIMIN: you did the whole of it,you make me feel special just because you are here.
y/n smiles at him although she wants to control it.