EPISODE 14~injury

meanwhile in the trip*
BESTIE: yeahhhhhhh,i'm so tired,don't you guys need to stop for a little bit?
TAEHYUNG: let's stop there at the cvs store for sometime,we should get freshed up.
JUNGKOOK: okkkk guyss....
the car stops and they get out of the car,
JUNGKOOK: i'll bring some snacks,you guys can rest there,pointing towards the bench.
TAEHYUNG: i'll be back from the restroom,just a minute.
BESTIE: okkkk,passes a smile,
goes towards the bench and stretches her body and sits on it,
ahhhh so it feels good to be here already.
looks towards the sun.
JUNGKOOK: here,while handing her the gimbap,i don't really know what you eat so....
BESTIE: it's okay,sit down.
TAEHYUNG: so what are you guys talking about?
BESTIE: isn't it too much pretty?
says still looking towards the sun.
TAEHYUNG: indeed it is,
says looking towards her.
JUNGKOOK: fake coughs after seeing both of them.
BESTIE: guys,btw it's about to sunset in a while,in how much time we will reach busan?
JUNGKOOK: maybe four more hours :)
after eating and talking about things,the trio moves out of that place.
it gets darker and darker with time.
BESTIE: guyss,i don't feel good.
JUNGKOOK: don't tell me you are about to puke or vomit?
BESTIE: ahhh,i'm just getting scared up of this darkness,and look at the road,it's getting emptyyy...
TAEHYUNG: it was your plan about road trip,why are you scared up now?
she rolls her eyes and clenches her fist.
BESTIE: taehyung stop behaving like as if you are my dad!while narrowing her eyes.
TAEHYUNG: what?! I just spelled out the truth and you don't want me to speak about it?
they start fighting with each other and jungkook stops the car with a sudden break at the side of the road.
both at the same time.
WHAT NOW?
JUNGKOOK: yeahhh,guys shut up,are we here to get involve in a childish fight?
BESTIE: he started it.
TAEHYUNG: you were the one who was scared up of everything.
BESTIE: everything? what do you mean by everything?
JUNGKOOK: yeah,yeah,yeah guys,get out of car right now.
BESTIE: but....,puppy eyes.
JUNGKOOK: i said out right now.
both of them goes out of the car,
BESTIE: yeahh,see it's because of you,what if he will kick us out and abandon us at this moment in this dark night?
TAEHYUNG: How is this...?
jungkook comes out and both of them stands straight,he pulls out a bag from the car's back and let the both of them hold it.
JUNGKOOK: here,we will be leaving tomorrow,let's just make a camp right there.
he points toward the grassy ground beside the road.
BESTIE: but what if a bear will come there or a lion or a thief just like him?
TAEHYUNG: widens his mouth, they will surely run away after watching you,pulls out a tongue.
BESTIE: yeahhh,are you a kid?! like what you wanna do?!
both of them starts again and jungkook leaves a sigh.
JUNGKOOK: guys,it's gonna to take us time to make a camp,have you ever maded it?
both shakes their head as a no.
JUNGKOOK: it seems like i will be doing the work then,but you guys have to work with me okay?
TAEHYUNG: yeahh, okay.
BESTIE: hmms in response.
meanwhile*
Y/N: so sir? you are telling me it's your shoot with this fully opened jacket? I....i meaa...n..
JIMIN: whyy?? you are the secretary,you should know about it?
Getting closer*
so you don't want me to do it?
Y/N: i never said like that,
she was just so much stunned to even move a little bit,to see his fully masculine body,which she was never really able to see in those comfy clothes or maybe she didn't noticed it while working,his abs and the jewelery on him makes her stomach goes flipped.
the shoot starts and she can feel jimin getting involve with other employees but at the same time she doesn't wants to see him cause everytime she looks at her she can feel her whole body getting goosebumps.
in between work she overheard two coworkers talking with each other.
🗣️: don't you think he is too much hot for this?i really wanna have a good time with him.
🗣️: as if you are that much lucky?
🗣️: but look at her secretary! Don't you think they mustly have had a good time together like i mean don't you remember the last one? she said she was leaving cause she loves him? i think he also fell for her.
🗣️: i don't know,but i think the last one got more luckier than her.
y/n was listening all along and after her last word,she turned back around and passed them a smile,they realized that she maybe heard them,so they suddenly rushed over to their specific works again.
Y/N in her mind.
why do people always think about secretaries like that? i know he is too much good but that doesn't mean i will be doing the same things again just like the last one,i will surely keep my space between us.
a voice calls her and she comes back into the reality.
🗣️: MISS Y/N,just come here and select the best pictures for him.
Y/N: should i be the one doing it?
🗣️: amm probably yess.
in her mind*
Y/N: now i know why girls are so much into him,like every single picture is so unreal,and while going through the photos,a picture comes by in which he is smiling,like if she looks at the picture below it is too much for her to even handle but his face like he is smiling and it's visible to her that he is just able to a see a little part of person cause his eyes goes so much smaller,she overgoes through that photo,she was still selecting photo,as everyone was busy so she pulled out her phone and clicked his picture in it,after that she had a slightly confident smile on her face.
JIMIN: miss y/n? who is gonna do this now?
realizes and tells them about the pictures she selected and rushes towards him,while rushing towards him,as he was in the room,she got slammed in the door and got hurt at the head,although it was just not a mere scratch.
she didn't cared to look after that and went inside.
Y/N: ye..s,yess sir,her head was bleeding,she blacked out at the very moment and was on the floor in the very same second.
JIMIN: what the heck?!??!?!?!?!?
the shoot was just about to end only one,two pictures of him was left to taken.
JIMIN: pack up for now,we will do the rest tomorrow.
slides one of his hand through waist and one through legs and picks her up and rushes towards the hallway and then into the parking lot.
JIMIN: move,move,move.,
obv he wasn't able to take her to the hospital,so he took her to his house.
he is driving as much fast as he can and calls over a doctor to his house.
he is just so much nervous at the moment and his heart is beating so much fast,his worried eyes explains the whole scenario,picks her up from the car and then straight into his bedroom.