Episode 21~trust.

y/n's pov.
my head, it's still spinning,i open my eyes tiringly and all i am able to see is a figure i wanted to see right now,but why he is here,i...fuck what the hell did happened tomorrow,me,naked,bath,i am really fucked up,he is holding me so tight as if i am about to fade away,what to do?
my trousers? I...i ,i can feel his legs on my waist and my head touches his chest,i wonder how tired he must have been,how he managed to do all that for me?
i put both of my hands on his chest while hiding my face into his chest.
JIMIN:how's your fever now?
while putting his hand on my forehead.
"I am good now"
i hide my face again in his chest.
"i am sorry what happened to you tomorrow,i...i didn't mean to do it to you."
JIMIN:you shouldn't get embarrased about everything that happened tomorrow,it was just between us,thank god your fever is much better now but still you have to take rest.
"Why are you here?"
JIMIN: just like a person you need right now,a friend,a soulmate,home,care,anything and everything,i'm that person.
i can see the most reassuring smile i have ever seen,it's so beautiful that i literally want to kiss him and tell him that i am just so much thankful.
"fuck,my trousers,how you did it,how am i wearing this hoodie now,the last thing i remember is that i tapped the tub three times to call you,that's it."
JIMIN: ammm,it's hard to cover,my eyes were mostly close,just did what was important,i am sorry.
"There is nothing to get sorry about,i told you i will be trusting you so that i can trust someone again."
while moving up from the bed.
JIMIN: and i told you i will not break your trust,what do you want for breakfast mam?
i laugh at his words and what is he wearing right now.
"what's with your outfit?"
JIMIN: this was the most suitable thing in your closet,while scratching his head.
"Just anything you can make."
He moves out of the room,and it's the space again between me and silence.
i started wondering if i can really trust him or not,i am still not over the fact that what happened last time i trusted someone with my heart,and story of his secretary is still not disclosed.
"fuck my trousers"
i get up and wear the trousers that he wanted me to wear last time,my whole closet,bathroom is a mess.
"ahh the dress is still there and his clothes,by the view it seems like someone had FUN last night"
i laugh at my own thoughts while some giggles are coming outside from the closet.
jimin knocks and comes inside,breakfast is ready but your words really indicated me that we can have some fun.
I hit him playfully at his words and freak i just blushed hard and i am embarrased why i said that.
"i will be eating the whole of it,if you are not coming."
JIMIN: you can,if you want to.
Meanwhile the trio.
bestie's pov.
ahhh my heart,the thing last night happened to me never let me sleep and i am legit scared that someone will show up again,here i am having breakfast with these two guys who never show any interest in me and is always ready to make fun of me.
JK: what are you thinking about?
"Just thinking why am i here?"
JK: Obviously to have fun.
TAEHYUNG: don't worry,we will be leaving tomorrow.
"What's the plan for today?"
TAEHYUNG: just thinking for a visit to museum.
I narrow my eyes and say,
"you are a boring freak,i wonder why girls like you?"
TAEHYUNG: go and find someone excited and yes i can't change the second fact.
JK: You guys are getting start again,just keep quiet and finish your breakfast first,museum is fun as long as you are funny.
i roll my eyes and keep moving my food here and there and in the last i ended up never eating anything.
taehyung's pov.
I really like to tease her alot,she is the chubbiest person alive,when she eats her mouth goes round and before eating she moves her lips here and there but i can feel that she is a little bit tensed up right now,she picked up her food for eight times and at last just let it be,i wonder what has she been thinking about.