EPISODE 15~kiddo?

doctor: it's not because of her head injury,it seems like she is taking a lot of stress and it's not from the recent time,she is taking it from a long time and i think she is also taking some pills,tell her to avoid them ,that's why she wasn't able to get hold of herself and fainted at the very moment.
jimin looks very worried and gets a little bit teary after knowing that she is in some kind of stress but still she doesn't shows it,how she just perfectly hides it and she never even asks for anyone help.
it makes him feel like she is very strong and he did bad to her,he looks towards her and then leaves the doctor towards the door,goes towards her and sits beside,while looking towards her,
JIMIN: you have done well and i'm proud of you for that.
while she is still lying there unconcious,doctor said that it will take her sometime to get concious again so until then take care.
jimin freshes up and while drifting into the bed,he covers her up with the blanket and pulls his hand beneath her head and then tightens his grip on her waist from the second hand.
JIMIN: freakk,you are so pretty that it hurts,you don't know it but you will be the happiest again,i promise.
he then driftes into the sleep.
atleast at 2:30am in the morning,
y/n slowly opens her eyes as she feels like her whole head is still spinning,she adjusts her view to see a man whose hand is fully securing her waist and his head is up on the side pillow,it seems like a little baby is sleeping beside her who is afraid of letting her go,she was afraid at the moment that why she is here but looks toward him again and then passes a smile.
Y/N: remembers that she fainted sometime ago,ahh my head puts a hand on her head and realizes she has a bandage on it,slowly moves up from the bed without disturbing jimin and goes towards his bathroom.
while looking in the mirror,
Y/N: yeahh,why did i got hit by that door,maybe that's why i fainted,head hurts again,ahhh my pills,where are they,i...i gotta ..take the..mm.
JIMIN: why do you need those ? when you have me?
while standing beside the door.
Y/N: it hurts,ahh,it really does,where is my bag?
JIMIN: sees that she is in pain and quickly gets her bag and glass of water,makes her sit on the bed and lets her take the medicine,
in his mind*
i know i should'nt give you these,but i can't see you in pain as well.
Y/N: i...i'm good now.
JIMIN: are you ?really?
Y/N: yess,passes a smile.
he envys her for being like this.
Y/N: why did you brought me here sir? I should have gone to my house.
JIMIN: isn't your boss house yours?
Y/N: with straight face,
Obviously no.
rolls his eyes.
JIMIN: cause i was just too much worried at the moment and i didn't expected you to fall at the moment,everything and anything was coming to my mind,so i..i just came here as i was not able to go to hospital.
Y/N: looks down,
i..i am sorrryy,i don't know how and why it did happened,i was just like that,i can't believe still that i got hit on my head and just fainted cause of that?! like ?
JIMIN: holds her hands,
it's okay you did great,i'm proud of you for doing every little thing until today.
she narrows her eyes and looks at him in disbelief.
Y/N: it seems like the "JIMIN MODE" is on again?
JIMIN: "JIMIN MODE"?
Y/N: yeahhh i mean i don't know how i push that boss mode on and then you get all the bossy behaviour but then if you want you again get the JIMIN MODE,and it's so cute,fluffy and beautiful.
laughs at her words and asks while looking straight into her eyes.
JIMIN: tell me which one do you like? I will keep up with that.
swallows hard.
Y/N: i...i...i wanna sleep for now,we have schedule for tomorrow.
JIMIN: I cancelled it .
Y/N: what?!? what do you mean by that?
JIMIN: I told them i am sick and i want a small break for sometime,until then you can take rest.
Y/N: ahhh then i should go back to my house for sometime.
JIMIN: Yeahhh,it's already almost 3am in the morning,and you don't even have your own car right now to go,while getting into the bed again,you just have only one option now,like i mean sleep for now.
makes a disgusting face,
Y/N: i will sleep on the mat then.
JIMIN: why will you sleep there? i don't even know where the extra blanket is?
Y/N: but a boss and an employee can't sleep on the same bed ? together?
JIMIN: employee? rolls his eyes and puts two pillows in between,while pointing towards it,
here is the boundary miss,come and sleep.
Y/N: hesitates but still goes there and looks towards him,
why is your face towards me now?
JIMIN: what do you mean by that?,it's my face i can put it anywhere?
Y/N: i will go for the mat.
JIMIN: ok ok you are just so much,i'm moving my back towards you,so now get back here.
lays there and speaks in her mind,
Y/N : i thought i will not be able to sleep with your face towards me but i can't even sleep while looking at that extra masculine back of yours,ahhhh?!?!?!
meanwhile*
the trio did putted the camp with a lot of struggle and taehyung and bestie kept fighting while jungkook had to do the most of the work.
in the camp*
BESTIE: i am tired.
TAEHYUNG: as if you did any work?! rolls his eyes.
BESTIE: yeah i mean who was the one who pulled out the wooden out from corner and the whole camp fell?
TAEYUNG: and who was one who said i will be lighting the fire and then didn't even knew how to light up matches?
BESTIE: yeahh and you............
JUNGKOOK: guys can i get some peace mind? both of you have done enough for today,if you guys will stay like that,i will be the one who will go crazy for real.? so please try to get along.
BESTIE: aren't you younger than us?
i checked up your age on google,stop ordering us?
rolls her eyes,
TAEHYUNG: yeahh,jungkooka why you keep doing this to us.
jungkook slams his head and says,
do whatever you want to.
BESTIE: we are gonna sleep now and think about your behaviour kiddo?
TAEHYUNG: yeahh jungkookaahh.
JUNGKOOK: huh?!??? What did she said to me? My behaviour ? kiddo? and why did they two were on the same side now?
he is still in disbelief and then he driftes into sleep .