𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1-Just a mind fairy right?

Mind fairy a walking red flag as how the specialist called her but a red flag who he had in his mind non stop even he was in relationship with Beatrix and Theo he couldn't stop thinking about the fairy who get into his mind not only with her powers Riven wasn't the type of good boy or soft kind as Sam he was the opposite of him sometimes he was selfish and egoistic but he had something good in him only he really didn't show it as well. It was 9:00 am Riven was laying on his bed in his dorm staring at the celling with vape in his mouth he removed it and left a smoke from his lips he was again in thoughts about one fairy yep it was Musa the walking "red" flag as how he described her at the training yard.

"Why i am even thinking about her? She is a dump mind fucking fairy" Riven said to hisself standing up and wearing his black jacket then leaving his dorm slamming the door after him but the thoughts about her didn't leave him Riven thought she put some spell on him when she looked into his mind or some curse on him he wasn't sure after all plus him and Beatrix didn't spent a lot of time as before she spent more time with the princess of Solaria Stella they both became a lot close lately and Riven didn't really cared about it when he was walking in the large hallway fulled with fairies and specialist he saw her his brown eyes were only on her he stopped walked for a minute and couldn't remove his eyes off her.

The mind fairy was listening to music in the hallway with her blue cute headphones on her ears waiting for her lover to show up she was also in thoughts about Riven it was kinda weird for her a lot weird she was super loyal to Sam and wouldn't ever cheat on him with another man while Musa was listening to music she didn't notice a brown eyes to look and check on her she still thought for the moment when she met Riven at the yard, suddenly a small smile appeared on her face with smirk again she was full of thoughts about Riven as how he was about her just then she saw Sam waving at her and walking past the other fairies in another way Musa followed her lover and looked left and then right and she saw Sam standing on a wall she smiled softly and walked to him.

"You look gorgeous today well you always do you know what i mean" Sam said kissing Musa's lips softly she kissed him back and smiled in the kiss "Well you are handsome today either" she winked at him and they both still kissed and after their kiss they grabbed their arms and walked in another direction without realising they walked past Riven, his blood slowly start to boil he bit his lips from anger and jealousy his arm get into fist and walked fastly away he couldn't handle Musa to be with another guy "Why am i fucking feel this shit in me? She is dating this dude so it's not my business at all!" Riven mumbled to hisself taking out a cigarette and light it he walked to one of a close wall and stand to it he continued smoking and left out a smoke but still those feelings didn't left his body "just get the fuck out of my fucking head. She is just a mind fairy...right?" Riven asked hisself he wasn't sure that she was just only a mind fairy he wasn't feeling for Beatrix or Theo maybe she was the one for him who knows?