𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 31-defeat the enemy

The night came in Alfea everyone were already done with their look for tonight's event especially Beatrix she was ready to put that dick Luke down and shame him so so bad he will wish he never stepped inside Alfea or messed with her ex boyfriend.

The winx were ready for that night expect Musa she was a bit nervous if the plan didn't work? If Luke tries to do something? the mind fairy's head had headche from these bad thoughts "Nervous huh?" a female voice asked her she turned around and saw Beatrix behind her "Listen everything will be fine i know i was your old enemy but i'm also Stella's girlfriend and Sky's sister well step sister but you can trust me" Musa calmed down a bit she trusted Beatrix again she was seeing something good in that girl "Yeah you are right can i uhm... hug you?" Beatrix looked surprised a bit but she nodded and they both hugged each other a new friendship was comming in the group and it could be seen.

After their hug Musa and Beatrix walked to the other girls "Are we ready?" Flora asked putting on her necklace with a small flower on it "Ready as we can be" they all replied with smirk and confident face then they all left their dorm walking straight at the courtyard where was the new boring event, meanwhile Sky and Riven were talking with each other when they saw Luke walking at the courtyard with his girlfriend Angela he seemed a bit annoyed and still the wish for revenge was in his head Riven squeezed his cup his blood slowly start to boil from anger he wanted to put that little rat at his place "Be patient remember?" Sky distrubed him the specialist rolled his eyes and nodded.

The winx were already at the courtyard Beatrix and Aisha were talking with Aisha's boyfriend Grey they need it some help with the plan who they've made Stella,Flora,Bloom,Terra and Musa were with the boys acting normal as usual so Luke to don't suspect something his eyes were only on Musa which Riven noticed "I swear i'm gonna gouge out his fucking eyes" Riven grumbed whispered to his mind fairy's ear his hand was around her waist to make sure she was safe and he liked to touch her soft waist "Calm down Riven just be patient okay?" Musa whispered back and kissed his cheek the other half of the winx and Sky had smirk on their faces but they looked at Luke while he was talking with Angela  she seems a bit shocked from what he was speaking to her.

"I'm sorry but that's the final! I won't ruin their relationship again i can't believe how sick you are for revenge on that guy just fucking move on gosh!" Angela yelled at Luke grabbing the winx's attention then they saw how Angela slapped him across Luke's face and stormed out of Alfea "Looks like he got rejected very fastly" Flora whispered with a smirk while she took a sip of her whiskey cup "And that's what he deserves duh" Bloom said back while she kissed Sky's lips.

After 2 hours suddenly the music stopped everyone's attention got grabbed at the stage Beatrix was already on it everyone expected Farah but now it was the stronger air fairy in front everyone's eyes Beatrix grabbed the microphone and start speaking with a smirk "Hello dear Alfea! I hope you're having a nice night with fun but... it's time for some show you see this guy over there?" Beatrix pointed at Luke who was standing on a wall everyone looked at him confused as how he looked either "That guy is not who he pretends he is one two faced cunt you all remember the fight with our dear student and my ex boyfriend? You all don't know the full storyline about that i had some birds who took some evidences of this guy and trust me he is the real red flag danger in that school".

Luke was super shocked a ray of lighting shone on him and then on the white screen it showed a video of him how he sabotage practices, the plan who ruined Musa and Riven's relationship, some very disturbing videos from his past and the bullying of Riven "And here is your lovely Luke! One small dick!" Beatrix yelled at the microphone with smile across her face everyone even the teachers were disgusted from Luke "She is fucking lying that's set up! These fairies and their dolls are trying to ruin my life!" this time his lies didn't work at all everyone despised that guy all Alfea was against him and now every plan he made was ruined.

Riven had proud look at his face and moured to Luke that's what you deserve you little stinky rat an big anger burned into Luke's eyes he grabbed Grey's sword because he was next to him and then everyone gasped he walked to the winx and grabbed Musa pulling her away from the others and put the sword on her neck "Stay back or i'm gonna cut her neck" everyone looked super shock Musa felt small scare she tried pull away but Luke's grip was stronger "Let her fucking go" Riven said walking close to his enemy holding the mind fairy in his hands "Stay back or i'm gonna cut your little slut's neck" Riven wasn't scared from him he was ready to kill this son of a bitch.

Riven's anger was boiling slowly Luke had only smirk on his face "Are you scared to fight me? Oh right i have your little fairy in my hands it will be sad if i cut her neck in front all of you" Luke put the sword a bit more closer to Musa's neck her scare start grow a bit but then she remembered what she trained with her boyfriend she slowly moved her left hand and grabbed  Luke's hand with the sword and twisted it she ran behind Riven and before Luke to do something Riven already punched him in the face making him to fall on the floor.

A guards ran to them and picked Luke up they put handcuffs on his hands and took him away from the courtyard he will be sent in a jail that was Riven's biggest victory in his life a childhood bully was defeated by him and his friends's help after Luke was taken away Musa and Riven kissed each other's lips in front of everyone Beatrix and the others smiled at them after a lot of challenges and that psychopat Riven and Musa were together and nothing defeated them well for short time because of Luke but their love was more stronger than ever.

Two days later

After Luke got taken away from Alfea everything was normal in the school Riven's punishment was taken away and he again trained with the other specialists his life was already fixed since he had Musa on his side, Beatrix became part of the winx and stayed with them in their dorm,Stella took a courage and confronted her mom and come out to her,Aisha and Grey's relationship was growing a lot, Terra has got a girlfriend and was happy with her,Flora's magic was getting a lot powerful as the other fairies, Bloom still searched answers for her past and Musa well for her nothing has changed she was in super happy relationship with Riven and still trained with him she also practiced her magic either since it was important either they both had more dates than Sky and Bloom and they both even spent more time together outside of Alfea and in Alfea it was just them against the world.

From strangers to enemies then to friends and now they were lovers after jealousy,tears,sympathy, comfort and many other emotions the bad boy and the walking red flag fairy become a couple they both thought it wouldn't born any feelings between them but they both became crazier over each other Riven finally had something happier in his life Musa never felt so happier with Sam or someone else  "I hated him i despised that self centered asshole but something in me was saying he is the one for me and it was right i had something for Riven that feeling start to grow after i comforted this complicated guy he had so many demons and a lot of hurtful past but he changed after i was around him the bad boy has changed for me so am i i never ever felt so happier around a guy like him we are both in different world but now we are couple as one of my favourite quotes in my favourite book says whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same..." the end!

A/N: hello everyone! I want to say thank you so much for your time of reading that fiction it was my pleasure to write it when it's about one of my most favourite ships Rivusa! That's my most successful work who i've made and who i'm proud with but i also deccided to start a new fiction with that ship this time with more passion,drama etc i hope you will like the new one either i will put the link in another chapter of this book and i hope you will read it haha!!!!